Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fav coffie or tea

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Coffie Crave, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

ok ok ok, you all knew this was comeing, So whats your fav coffie or tea...?

tea- redrose

coffie- any kind...but french is the best !!!

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

tea - jasmine or china black

coffee - you talking bean roast or grind?

I'm a big fan of the Marseille French Roast but I also enjoy a nice
    Coloumbian Arabica drip brewed. My ideal would be Jamaican Blue
    served in a turkish pot or maybe just one of those perfect red shots
    of espresso with an equal amount of hot water. Yum!

3. Tea- Earl Grey.

i dont drink coffee

4. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

tea- i like green and earl grey for hot tease and regular sweet for iced tea.

coffe- godiva makes good coffe

5. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

tea - i love tea. it's slept on. a good hot cup of tea does the body good, but i'm far from a connoisseur. most days in the winter i just grab a small cupof Lipton brisk from the vendor: milk, two sugars. The trendy Republic of Tea makes some great flavors. I've had blackberry, chamomile lemon, grapefruit, and many more. A good cup of green tea is underrated. There are so many kinds of green tea though, it's hard to say just "green tea" anymore.

urban style: black tea with milk and tapioca balls. "WTF?! yuM!"

i kinda gave up coffee. it tastes great, but i'm very susceptible to caffeine and i couldn't deal with the hand-shaking thought-jumping next step, and the drowsy lethargic comedown. besides, NY deli coffee doesn't sound as appealing as "Coloumbian Arabica drip brewed" ... i did have Lion Chocolate Macadamia Nut though...too rich for my blood.

6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

7. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

the free coffee they serve at the cyclocross races.

love that stuff! warms me up enough to race and then warms me up again after i'm done.

8. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Not a tea drinker, but always stick the milk in b4 the hot water..anyway..

Coffee- errr just go over to starbucks either a Double Shot or a latte.

9. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

bubble tea!!!

i don't drink coffee, but i like green tea with mandarin orange tea mixed with it.

10. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

i like those doubleshot expresso things from starbucks......from the commercial where the guy knocks his suit out wit the fridge............

11. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

Those tapioca balls are the strangest things...I just can't appreciate them.
    as for tea, I'm very simple. I like lipton with honey and lemon (2 pieces of buttered toast on the side is my comfort food).
    Also, when I worked at the corner bakery there was mango ceylon tea....with some honey it was just great.
    As for coffee, I think I like it all (I've been drinking it since i was 7, when my mom used to let me have a cup every wednesday).
    My favorite are cafe au laits with a biscotti on the side. I used to be big on caramel machiottos but those things are just too damn sweet for me now a days.
    Ok, one more in the tea category-- an iced chai in summer, while taking a stroll in the park, is just heavenly.

12. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Coffee it's spelt coffee not your shitty way

13. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/Content/ProdImages/f00253_lg.jpg'>

WONK SAGGIN

14. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

tea-green tea, especially the arizona green tea.

i hate coffee..

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist