fav coffie or tea

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tea - jasmine or china black

coffee - you talking bean roast or grind?

I'm a big fan of the Marseille French Roast but I also enjoy a nice

Coloumbian Arabica drip brewed. My ideal would be Jamaican Blue

served in a turkish pot or maybe just one of those perfect red shots

of espresso with an equal amount of hot water. Yum!

Guest Pilau Hands

tea - i love tea. it's slept on. a good hot cup of tea does the body good, but i'm far from a connoisseur. most days in the winter i just grab a small cupof Lipton brisk from the vendor: milk, two sugars. The trendy Republic of Tea makes some great flavors. I've had blackberry, chamomile lemon, grapefruit, and many more. A good cup of green tea is underrated. There are so many kinds of green tea though, it's hard to say just "green tea" anymore.

urban style: black tea with milk and tapioca balls. "WTF?! yuM!"

i kinda gave up coffee. it tastes great, but i'm very susceptible to caffeine and i couldn't deal with the hand-shaking thought-jumping next step, and the drowsy lethargic comedown. besides, NY deli coffee doesn't sound as appealing as "Coloumbian Arabica drip brewed" ... i did have Lion Chocolate Macadamia Nut though...too rich for my blood.

Those tapioca balls are the strangest things...I just can't appreciate them.

as for tea, I'm very simple. I like lipton with honey and lemon (2 pieces of buttered toast on the side is my comfort food).

Also, when I worked at the corner bakery there was mango ceylon tea....with some honey it was just great.

As for coffee, I think I like it all (I've been drinking it since i was 7, when my mom used to let me have a cup every wednesday).

My favorite are cafe au laits with a biscotti on the side. I used to be big on caramel machiottos but those things are just too damn sweet for me now a days.

Ok, one more in the tea category-- an iced chai in summer, while taking a stroll in the park, is just heavenly.