Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Family Guy!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Jul 11, 2001.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

its back on! fuck yeah....didnt find out till I saw the ad on fox this evening. Anyone else glad its back? are they gonna pick it up for another season or is this just the newer episodes that were already made?

2. Dolemite

Dolemite Junior Member

Haha i agree, all the episodes are new for summer, is what the television has been telling me.

3. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

hell yeah! i think it's what they call a "summer season." sucks, but i'll take anything i can get from that show. it's the funniest show...but sometimes they're fucked up...like tonight's, "I love chasing the greased up deaf guy!"

funny...but fucked up

4. kg

kg New Jack

fuck i thought you were going to say somthin about being a fam guy

------------------
    i hate working

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

"would you like a damp washcloth to wipe the dried blood from under your nose?"

"I got a peek in there earlier...it looked more boring than when I was a security guard for george harrison!"

fucking priceless....

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I told ya, didn' i tell ya's.

7. dumb hot

dumb hot Banned

"hey you wanna go prank the pregnant teens on the other sdie of the lake?"

8. my mom buys my clothes

my mom buys my clothes Member

heres a good quote i posted in another thread from family guy, cant remember exactly but something like -

"i never buy used cars, i knew a guy who bough a car from a used car salesman once, 10 years later...BAM! herpes. "

another one i cant remember exactly -
    (after lois loses the election)
    "hey, hey lois, what do you call a loser that makes me breakfast? YOU! haha....but seriously, scrambled eggs with toast.

9. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

"I'll trade you this for your cupcake ... oh, don't worry, it's only Carpet Fresh."

------------------
    Toilets are for the uninspired.

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

fuck yeah!!!!!
    i posted here awhile ago, seeing if anyone knew what was up.. family guy is better than the simpsons, yo!!!

11. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

woaah there buddy. lets not say things we cant take back...

12. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

hahahahahaha ese

aaaah curses

13. pubes

pubes Guest

------------------
    pubes

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

ese knows how things in this world operate

15. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...fuck! missed it, but i saw an ad for it the other day...so happy they brought that back, perhaps its just to fast and smart for the masses?....i dunno but im glad they brought it back, its got a little cult following that keeps it coming back...good shit....R