1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Embarrassing Situations (part 3)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatbastard, Jul 28, 2004.

1. fatbastard

fatbastard 12oz Elite Member

Embarrassing Situations (part 3)

Discussion started by fatbastard - Jul 28, 2004

So i have this friend who sends me really random text messages usually relating to personal jokes we have. Today im in a small class when a lecturer is telling us about a new refrencing program, and how the university doesnt tolerate plagerism, all of a sudden i read the text message and let out a big laugh..

he looks at me and is like, "is everything ok?" i reply "sure, and continue lauging" he takes the phone from me and says "lets let the class in on the joke" he reads the messagealoud to the class which goes as follows: (mind you it was 2 merged messages which is why it went over 160 characters)

"patrick was being irresponsible with the sports equipment his peers justin and josh informed their teacher victor. victor had a quite word with patrick when patrick returned he apologized to the others patrick had pulls his socks up and treated the sports equipment with respect this made the game a fun time for all"

the class looked really puzzled, this made me laugh even harder, he gave me back the phone shook his head, and resumed the class..

i felt like an idiot.

post your embarrassing situations/stories.

fatbastard - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> 12oz Veteran Member

<KEY3> - Replied Jul 28, 2004

damn skinny....

that's about as in as inside jokes can get.

<KEY3> - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. fatbastard

fatbastard - Replied Jul 28, 2004

thats the thing. it had no meaning to me at all, he just sent it for no apparent reason..

4. j

j Guest

j - Replied Jul 28, 2004

How's this for embarrassing?

[​IMG]

5. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Jul 28, 2004

If by "embarrasing" you mean "empowering"...

6. fatbastard

fatbastard - Replied Jul 28, 2004

and plus, you just wanted to say skinny. :p

7. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton 12oz Senior Member

JohnnyHorton - Replied Jul 28, 2004

your friend is a genius
    that's awesome:D

JohnnyHorton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. slave_one

slave_one 12oz Elite Member

slave_one - Replied Jul 28, 2004

i manage to trip on myself only when there are people around; my ankle folds, or i trip on my other foot...that's embarrasing.

and i don't even wear heels...i'm a dork.

slave_one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Jul 28, 2004

i do a lot of embarrasing shit when i am drunk. luckily, the people around me are usually drunk and dont remember. but for some reason, the hubby remembers everything. the next morning, he would laugh at me and and ask me if i remembered this and that from the night before and i wouldnt. apparently, i'm hilarious.

last weekend, there was a huge line at the bar for the bathroom and so i couldnt wait and i went in with the hubby. he wasnt holding the door down and one of his friends opened the bathroom door, i just happen to be standing up by the toilet pulling my thong up. yea he saw crotch, i'm sure of it. i go out and we act like nothings happen but he apologized anyway.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

SteveAustin - Replied Jul 28, 2004

I'm sure I've mentioned this before...but I walked right into a glass window the morning after a really heavy drunk. For all intensive purposes...I'd say I was still drunk. Some girl happened to about 5 feet away from the door and watched me do it. She was laughing her ass off. I just laughed and mumbled something about still being drunk.

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. fortis

fortis New Jack

fortis - Replied Jul 28, 2004

:lol:

fortis - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Jul 28, 2004

Probably when word got out in the sixth grade I wanted to fuck some girl in the shower and one day during P.E. some of said girls friends were sitting in the bleachers and saw me run by on the track.

As i pass, they yell out "Hey (blank)! We heard you wanted to fuck Ania in the shower!"

Moritification at it's finest although if i could go back in time I'd turn that situation around so i really could have done that deed.

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jul 28, 2004

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy 12oz Senior Member

CrazyLazy - Replied Jul 28, 2004

In freshman year of high school, in chemestry class. The teacher was yelling at everyone for like half an hour straight with no break. So I lean over to the guy next to me and say to him "what's up her butt?" And right when I say it, she stops yelling and the whole class is quiet. Everyone looks at me and I just point to the guy next to me. Everyone still knew that I said it though. I don't know if it was all that embarassing, but it was definitley funny.

CrazyLazy - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

Milton - Replied Jul 28, 2004

Good thing this thread came up.

Yesterday I went to a new dentist and the technician is really young and pretty good looking. So shes talking to me about what shes going to do and she needs x-rays. At the time I had just got out of bed, I hadn't showered or shaved, and my shirt has an ink stain on it. Anyway, shes talking to me and she seems kind of upset or something, I get the feeling I know her from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it. So we get to the point when she needs me to stand for this x-ray and shes like "okay get into the position like I told you" and I start like laughing to myself. And in my head one thing leads to another and I realize that I slept with this girl like a year ago, and never got her number or anything or maybe I just didn't call her. I'm pretty sure she knows it was me, and so we went through the whole thing making small talk and she goes on with the dental shit. Plus I have 2 small cavaties...

And then I go to eat at "the chinks" and I'm ordering and I can see this cute arab girl looking at me and shit. So I smile when I walk to my table and she smiles and looks down. Then when she's walking out she like smiles again. Anyway, I decide to get a haircut so I walk over to the salon right over there, and she happens to be the receptionist. So I go up to the counter and I'm like "ya uhhh, I didn't folllow you over here I swear." She just looks at me with this blank expression like "who the fuck are you" and all the people in the lobby are looking at me all weird.

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: