Embarrassing Situations (part 3)

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: How's this for embarrassing?

This guy here sent me a message saying something along the lines of him "wanting to swallow my semen". It popped up right as my dad was grabbing something from next to the computer. He just gave me a look and walked away.

Thanks, Swif, now my dad thinks i'm gay.

i was about 15 and i was really stoned walking down my friends street with him and our other friend, and i had a wedgie and i say "my underwear is all up in my ass!" with my hand elbow deep in my pants. and my friends started laughing.. i thought it was at me, but it was because a lady was sitting on her porch watching me..

the funny thing was i ran down these stairs... well, the street is on a big hill and theres like 4 flights of stairs going down it... i thought i could run down the first set and be out of the lady's site, but i realized when i got a ways down the lady could see me anywhere on the 4 flights... so i ran down four flights of stairs laughing my ass off. it was funny at the time.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I'm sure I've mentioned this before...but I walked right into a glass window the morning after a really heavy drunk. For all intensive purposes...I'd say I was still drunk. Some girl happened to about 5 feet away from the door and watched me do it. She was laughing her ass off. I just laughed and mumbled something about still being drunk.

I walked through my friends fly screen door after two drinks the first time I ever actually visited the dudes house ... I chalk it up to being sleepy and fumed out... his girlfriend had done it earlier in the night and I remember being alittle concerned about her intelligence (I thought mabye a life time of party related behaviour had left her a frail shell of a woman) ...Having thought that ofcourse.. I was the one who managed to actually rip the thing of its hinges ..

Also this comes to mind ...

Archived