1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dashboard Confessional

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Sep 12, 2002.

1. krie

krie Guest

Dashboard Confessional

Discussion started by krie - Sep 12, 2002

now i know im prolly gonna cop alota shit for this thread but i dun care :p i know TonySuprano will argue with me agaisnt u haters
    i absolutely love this band, they sing emo, which most of you hate, but their songs are so relatable. its all i find myself listening to now days i find it so relaxing. :king: :king: :king:

2. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

SCAGNETTI - Replied Sep 12, 2002

LIKE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO LIKE CHIEF... THE SHIT IS WACK BUT SO ARE YOU, SO FUCK IT

SCAGNETTI - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Sep 12, 2002

...heres prime example of the haters who doesnt get the concept of people, if their having fun let them be, if their enjoying sumthing in life let them be..yet heres an exmaple of some one that will only like you and not give ya crap if u like ONLY what they like... how many friends do u have marlboro ?

4. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

SCAGNETTI - Replied Sep 12, 2002

I HAVE PLENTY OF FRIENDS YOUNG GRASSHOPPER... I JUST LIKE TO TAUNT NERDS LIKE YOU ON THE INTERNET WHILE I GET PAID FOR IT...

IS THAT SO WRONG?

SCAGNETTI - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Sep 12, 2002

Nerds ? the internet is sposed to be fun mate...not a job to sit on here and watse your life, get out doors do something with yourself instead of sitting cooped up in a room with a computer ? could be why ur so negative ?

6. se_FOUR

se_FOUR 12oz Senior Member

se_FOUR - Replied Sep 12, 2002

Never heard of em...BIATCH!! ;)

se_FOUR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. dai

dai 12oz Senior Member

dai - Replied Sep 12, 2002

[​IMG]

dai - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Sep 12, 2002

i still havent even heard these guys

9. JesusMachine

JesusMachine 12oz Elite Member

JesusMachine - Replied Sep 12, 2002

Don't worry they suck.

JesusMachine - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Sep 12, 2002

beard: just imagine acoustic guitars and a girly voiced cat singing about how the smell of his sheets reminds him of the girl who ran away or some shit.

then imagine 1000 emotional fat girls in saves the day tshirts running at you with their man purses flailing around and promise ring buttons with their pins open flying at your face...true horror.

11. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Sep 12, 2002

It's young music...basically a singer with an acoustic and an accompanying band. Most of their songs are about lost (puppy) love and whatnot. You have to be able to stomach it. I don't mind it, I have a few songs I like, but can't listen to a whole album.

12. postaholic

postaholic Guest

postaholic - Replied Sep 12, 2002

im feeling this group too...

13. TrustEvil

TrustEvil Guest

TrustEvil - Replied Sep 12, 2002

It's funny...apparently the singer was in hardcore punk bands before his mother grounded him and he was forced to write sappy little songs about spilt milk and girl's hair. I'm a musician and for the sake of my own musical progress, i keep an open mind to all styles of music, but i must say without a shadow of a doubt that Dashboard Confessional is the most annoying, simplistic, pathetic drivel i have heard in a very long time...i even think that every other emo band in the world thinks these guys are complete shit.

fr8lover nailed it right.

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Sep 12, 2002

Dashboard who?

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY 12oz Elite Member

ETHREADZNY - Replied Sep 12, 2002

brillant, so true. I have tried to give them a chance, but then I realized why.

to each is own though, if you like them great.

ETHREADZNY - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: