1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cops make me laugh

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kettiecat, Oct 19, 2002.

1. Kettiecat

Kettiecat 12oz Senior Member

Cops make me laugh

Discussion started by Kettiecat - Oct 19, 2002

OK here is my story on how gay cops can be. My boy was painting today and left his paint cans in my car. I didn’t want them rolling all about so I threw them into a backpack…a clear backpack because it was the only one in the car that wasn’t full of books.
    :::Flash forward 12 hours:::
    I’m coming home tonight and this cop pulls up on my ass flips on his lights pulls me over. I wasn’t speeding or breaking any traffic laws. Picture a girl with a very confused “why the hell did you pull me over face”. I live on a dirt road. Turns out my car was so dirty that they couldn’t read my plate and thought the car might be stolen or some shit. Yeah.
    Anyways cop runs by the basic questions…license, registration, proof of insurance. Only thing I got on my is my license…I’m not too worried I’ve talked my way out of 22 ticket this shouldn’t be too hard. Cop comes back to give me my shit and this time his partner (some dyke ass bitch) comes with him. No ticket for me…he was about to let me go…when BAM dyke girl goes “what’s all the paint in the bag for?” UGH.
    I remain calm and tell her its my boyfriends. She wants to know why he has so much paint and why its in my car. I spit some shit about it being for school and we had been working on homework together. Bitch doesn’t buy it. Really can’t blame her since my car is littered with graff paraphernalia.
    They ask to search my car and I’m like no you may not. I’m 18 it’s not illegal to have paint. Bitch yells at me to get out of the car. Then acting all smug was like you just got done painting didn’t you? What do you write? Who is in your crew? If you tell us we wont press charges. Now I have a small problem with authority to begin with esp. when they start pulling shit like that. So I got all snippy and was like “What are you charging me with possession of spray paint? Damn that will be a story to brag about in the pen.”
    Didn’t go over to well with the cop. She get all bitchy and is like show me your hands. I know you were out painting. I started laughing…I couldn’t help myself . Here I am on the side of the road at 2 in the morning holding my hands out for cops to look at.
    Flash them my sparkling white hands. Male cop looks all sheepish and tells me I can go home now. Lady bitch stomps off. It was too funny.

Kettiecat - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Oct 19, 2002

gangsta you should of beat that bulldyke up

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

JoeyLawrence - Replied Oct 19, 2002

maybe you should of got naked for em and humped em too.

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Andy Capp

Andy Capp Guest

Andy Capp - Replied Oct 19, 2002

yeah. retarded calls myself, makes me sketchy every time, cause i don't know what shit they're going to pull.

5. Kettiecat

Kettiecat 12oz Senior Member

Kettiecat - Replied Oct 19, 2002

Man that butch cop would have ate me for dinner.

Kettiecat - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Oct 19, 2002

COPS MAKE ME BLEED.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno 12oz Senior Member

eseLokE1uno - Replied Oct 19, 2002

I got pulled over because the cops "know me" and they saw i had cans in my car, they said it was a routine stop and shit but they pulled me out of my car twisted my arm put me in handcuffs and said that they where going to search my car i was like fuck no, but since i didn't have my license on me and i didn't want to get my car towed i was like fine since i didn't have anything but paint in there. well three patrol cars ended up joining them and they where all around my car looking for shit after at least an hour of this bullshit they had to let me go because they found my information on their computers and they couldn't find anything to fine me with. Well after that was done the stupid ass officer said "thats what happens when you dont carry a license with you", needless to say I filed a compliant the next day and recorded that conversation. Stupid cops:mad:

eseLokE1uno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. dukeofyork

dukeofyork 12oz Senior Member

dukeofyork - Replied Oct 19, 2002

dont usually have problems with cops...

im smooth like that.

dukeofyork - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. el barto

el barto 12oz Elite Member

el barto - Replied Oct 19, 2002

^^way to jinx yourself. im super afraid of everythign.

el barto - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. dukeofyork

^^^

i thought about that...but ive been laying low lately. so i should continue to be straight.

just keep the speed down, dont run the reds....and i should be juuuuust fine.
    thanks for worrying though...

;)

11. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Oct 19, 2002

GRAFFITI LESSON #17:

WEAR SURGICAL/RUBBER GLOVES WHEN PAINTING. REMOVE WHEN DONE.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Oct 19, 2002

haha, damn they can be annoying. i always get stopped wen im with a mate or two and they always go "so......*dramtic pause*........lads, where u been tonite? got anything on you?" blah..

13. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Oct 19, 2002

What's really funny is when they arrest you and throw you in jail with a bunch of crackwhores that want to eat you out... yeah.... :rolleyes:

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. dukeofyork

you mean you dont want them to?

:confused:

just kiddin.

15. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Oct 19, 2002

standing in front of my highschool many moons ago i witnessed a county sherriff get her leg run over by some fellows from around the way. they ran into her directing traffic yet got out of it in court. it was one of the more comical things ive seen so far.

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages: