boring people that talk to much

boogie hands

ever know one? is one of your friends one of these people? right now my girl has one of these people over, so boring and obnoxious im forced to stay as far away from her as possible in order to not listen to her. just to give you an idea this girls entire life consists of the resturant she works at, hanging out at the resturant she works at every day of the week with the people she works with and drinking and constantly talking about how drunk she got....her entire life is basically one day over and over again and she feels the need to talk about it for the entire time she is over....god dammit....look, ive got a couple hundred of dollars to my name and nice sized record collection....i will gladly hand it over to the first person who comes to my house and shoots me in the face....fuck me....if you guys dont ever hear from me again is because im in a coma.....some people shouldnt be born with moulths.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: boring people that talk to much

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

if someone was willing to come and just shoot someone why not just have them shoot her in the face

hhhhhmmmmm....thats a good point....ok, ill change it.....200 hundred dollars plus gas money and 20 bucks for food, plus my entire record collection and some krylon paper labels if someone will just bust through my front door, kidnap this fucking woman and drop her off in wyoming....

boring people that talk too much are even worse if you're way smarter than them. Being intelligent sucks when you have to deal with dumb people on a daily basis. Sometimes I wish I was really stupid so the world would be more interesting.

Guest KING BLING

walk out into the living room with just your draws on and your dick swinging and say something like

"the filet mignon is excellent this evening"

and than just walk around like nothing is wrong....

my girlfriend has a 'HYPERACTIVE' friend that i have wanted to punch more than once.

used to hang out with a girl that would NOT stop talking. i used to ride in the car with her and not pay attention for literally like 20 minutes. just saying 'uh huh' every once and a while and she's set to talk. seems they're always blonde.......

i hate it when people talk about a tv show, even though you told them you didnt see it, but they proceed to go through the show scene-by-scene and laughing at parts, that you have no idea what the hell are. so they just talk and talk and think you're interested. but honestly, why the hell would i want someone to tell me about a tv show for 10 minutes?

Originally posted by HAL

boring people that talk too much are even worse if you're way smarter than them. Being intelligent sucks when you have to deal with dumb people on a daily basis. Sometimes I wish I was really stupid so the world would be more interesting.

yeah man, sometimes people just go off on a tangent about things you already know damn near everything about, and you just stop and think to yourself... mmmmm donuts... I mean, how stupid is this person?

Originally posted by Harpo Marx:i hate it when people talk about a tv show, even though you told them you didnt see it, but they proceed to go through the show scene-by-scene and laughing at parts, that you have no idea what the hell are. so they just talk and talk and think you're interested. but honestly, why the hell would i want someone to tell me about a tv show for 10 minutes?

thats what conversations with my brother are usually like after we havent seen eachother in so long...

I hate to say it, but I stopped lisening to what my girlfriend says a long time ago. I kind of listen, but not really. I think about other things when she talks.

*I should also add that she's very intelligent and I'm sure she tunes me out when I describe color schemes, old paint, and freight spots.

Mass Transit...these people are always behind me on the bus.

loud and annoying:

*RING* (annoying ring tone)

"YO"

"I'M ON THE FUCKING BUS COMMING OVER RIGHT NOW...SHIT...WHY YOU GOTTA BE ON MY BACK LIKE THAT?!?"

"FROM A FRIENDS...I HAD TO DROP SOMTHING OFF"

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER WHOS HOUSE?"

"I'M HANGING UP...I'LL BE OVER THERE IN 15 MINUTES"

this is the abbreviated version...dude was practically shouting...there was some shit about her not trusting him back and forth for like 5 minutes.

Originally posted by HAL

aaaahahahahhah oh man thats good.

Guest willy.wonka

attack of the flying alien nightowl

boring...............................................................................i can be boring to other people,but i dont talk much.

Originally posted by HAL

Sometimes I wish I was really stupid so the world would be more interesting.

Gotta agree with this statement.

My husband isn't boring, but he has this thing about meeting new people or people he hasn't seen in a long time. It's like they're fresh meat and he will talk and talk and talk. I put up with it as long as possible and then wack him on the back of the head and tell him to get some oxygen to his brain.

hey ese, i know what you're talking about. every time i take the speed line someone is behind me talking on their cell phone.

like yesterday:

some guy was talking to some sick friend of his who didn't want to eat anything. he just kept on talking about milkshakes the whole time.

YOU NEED A MILKSHAKE!

YEAH YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO HAVE 3 A DAY

PUT SOME [insert nutrient here] IN THAT MILSHAKE TOO

YOU JUST PUT SOME VANILLA ICECREAM IN THE BLENDER AND ADD SOME MILK.

not as bad as those at the mall saying "yeah. uh huh yeah hon' i'm right here in the shoe department. yeah, uh huh. ok yeah uh huh yeahhh..."

Archived