Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bomb bomb bomb

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by wade23, May 20, 2003.

1. wade23

wade23 New Jack

rocking quality: if i do something thats not up to my expectations:nope: i'll buff it and/or redo it, so im my own quality control buff squad. maybe i'm becoming like a perfectionist obsessive-compulsive or something but i believe everything i bomb makes a collective whole so i feel like if i have say 10 really good pieces up and one kind of weak one it kind of drags the whole percentage thing down you know....

.....so far this month i've done afew frieghts, a hi-profile bridge spot, lots of dubs, monikers, tags and whatever and i'm happy with everything i've put up the last couple months with my new buffing regime

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

4. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

^^^i dunno, but whenever i'm about to put a double outline on a piece i say

"yo, i'm doin my dub"

lol

i never buff my own shit
    thats stupid
    if i didnt like it, i guess i might diss it
    but beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    someone might appreciate it

i'll go for quality over quantity
    but i won't waste paint

5. wade23

wade23 New Jack

getting hunted last night bombing

i just did a piece last night at this rail overpass that has a woods at one side of it and some foxes came up out of it and they came right under the bridge i'm painting on, it was real fucking wierd cause they were staring at me while i was doing my piece. there was a whole pack of them they kept coming in and out of the woods and i started thinking shit....are they friends or foes... maybe they're hunting me... i was a little scare but then realized if they did rush me i could spray them in the face with my paint, that would make them take off. when i get my flicks developed i'll post up the piece i did last night. (i wish i'd gotten a flick of those foxes too.)

6. facepunchr

facepunchr Member

EITHER WADE IS A FUCKING COMPLETE IDIOT MORON, OR HES A COP LOOKING FOR INFO..............FUCK OFF WADE23:lol: :lol:

7. wade23

wade23 New Jack

yo chill out facepunchr

you need to relax, i'm new to the site and just posted a couple dumb things cause i was bored... you can think what you like that i'm a cop or idiot or whatever the fuck you like but when i get back in and post my flicks up you'll see i'm rockin it... i've never been accused of being a cop before, thats a fuckin laugh riot.... pretty fuckin retarded too!!

8. nick5542

nick5542 Member

shouldve done some throws on the foxes, show them whats up.

9. Flow ish

Flow ish Member

10. GANGSTACHICK

GANGSTACHICK New Jack

what all this lmaooo stupid fool

what all this lmao????? :huh2:

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

ill punch you in your gangstamouth

12. GANGSTACHICK

GANGSTACHICK New Jack

:rolleyes: LLMFAO WHAT GOT YOU DO WITH IT. AM I TALK TO YOU AZCEL LAMO KEEP IT UP.

13. krowteN

krowteN Member

dub is a style of raggae music.
    dealing mostly with electronic sounds and fades to a steady tempo.

also a dub is 20 dollars worth of marajuana.

e.g. "in a dub a dub style" - or - " i got another dub sac nigga"

14. TheRealMcToy

TheRealMcToy Junior Member

:clown2: :clown2: :five-o:

15. sneak

sneak Guest

in england, a dub is a simple piece. usually chrome with black outline. better quality than a filled in throwie.