Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

'Blessed are the big noses.'

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

HORNY PELICAN MISTAKES MAN WITH BIG NOSE FOR HIS FEMALE
    Lookin' for Lovin'

Fred Kernedy never hated his big nose more than when a sex-crazed pelican mistook him for a female and tried to make wild and passionate "dirty-bird love" -- to his head!

"It was awful -- a nightmare . . . I wished I was dead," says the 33-year-old man from Tampa, Fla. "All I wanted to do was throw some stale bread to the catfish swimming around in Tampa Bay.

"The next thing I know there's this pelican perched on a pole and he's looking at me with a very distinct gleam in his eye. I remember thinking, 'What's that old boy looking at?'

"And a second later I had the answer. He was looking at me."

Eyewitnesses said the hot-blooded seabird made a beeline for Kernedy, who, by his own admission, "was taken completely by surprise."

"I just stood there like an idiot while that pelican went at me like a dog in heat," he continues. "I started swinging my arms and hitting at it and trying to duck and run and scream at the same time.

"I know it sounds funny, and if it had happened to you instead of me, I'd be laughing, too. But the truth is, it's just about the sickest thing I can imagine.

"Just thinking about it sends cold chills up and down my spine."

Kernedy says he realized about 15 seconds into the attack that the bird wanted some lovin' . "I saw something I hope and pray I never see again," he says -- the business end of a pelican's manhood.

"What can I say? It was awful," he recalls, his face darkening into an angry scowl. "All of this is happening to me in just a matter of a few seconds, but at the time it seemed like it would never end.

"I knew if I didn't do something fast, I'd never be able to look at myself in a mirror again. So I dove straight down into the sandy beach that runs along the edge of the bay, and I started rolling around like you're supposed to do when your clothes catch on fire.

"The pelican stayed with me for a few more seconds -- I know what he wanted, and he wanted it bad.

"But just when I thought he was going to have his way with me, he backed off. The last thing I saw was his ugly butt flying into the sunset."

Kernedy was scratched and bruised but suffered no serious injuries other than what he calls "my wounded pride" in the trans-species sex attack.

He noticed a little later that there was a suspicious "big wet spot" on his shirt, but says, "I'm pretty sure that was just water that splashed up on me when I was rolling around on the beach."

Meanwhile, wildlife experts say it wasn't the first time a pelican has tried to mate with a human with a big nose -- and it won't be the last.

"We get four or five complaints every year, usually from tourists who wear oversized hats or those who have really big noses," says one.

"But this guy did the right thing. When a pelican goes after you, it's always smart to hit the ground rolling.

"That's usually enough to send them back to their own kind."

2. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fuck, i just laughed so hard i thought i was going to piss myself..then again, im a little stoned. Hilarious none the less. Good find.

3. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Sounds like something you'd read in The Onion. I bet Theo's itching to post some pictures.

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

HORNY MAN MISTAKES PELICAN WITH BIG NOSE FOR HIS FEMALE

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

it's like being needled

6. deph

deph New Jack

sounds really fucking nasty.

7. 455

455 Guest

Frank Gerwer better be worried.

8. TheoHuxtab|e

TheoHuxtab|e Banned

9. crave

crave Veteran Member

thanks for a good laugh . .

10. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

i wonder what the pelican's side of the story was.

11. ment2

ment2 New Jack

i wonder where the pelican tried to put it. i would guess in the back of homeboys head because his nose would look like the front of the pelican... but he said he saw the pelican's wang...

i want video!

12. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

I thought this thread was going to about jews.

13. ment2

ment2 New Jack

i thought this thread was going to be about life of brian.

14. villain

villain Veteran Member

Is it cause they follow their nose, cause it always knows that they are gods chosen people? j/k
    Actually I think jews are an interesting cross section of society... too bad they are being fucking bigots lately.

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest