BEST VEGGIETERIAN MEAL OF ALL CREATION...

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by colder

i just didnt care enough. i hate everything

apathy. i have found that people are so conditioned, they actually believe its better to "hate everything" and not care about anything, simply because its more convenient. god bless america.

that tofu turkey dinner on the simpsons with rem was looking good as hell. i'm going to say for vegetarian pasta al olio, simple and delicious. or nori and rice, plain as a snack or filled as a meal, it's a delicious anytime. also those sweet tofu rice packages are pretty easy to make and delicious. it's been a while since i made them and i never documented it so alas i may have to find some new japanese friends, or maybe just wait for the old ones to show back up.

shit do i gotta start listing....

tofurkey is good for the holidays.

there is a green box of fake chicken and pasta at whole foods holy vegan shit.

and celantano makes kick ass lasagna thats vegan.

mmm now i am hungry. ramen and kosher onion rolls.

it is all about finding the vegan food that everyone eats... and most of the times if its kosher parve its vegan. good.

Originally posted by colder

i used to be vegeterian for awhile until recently deciding that i just didnt care enough. i hate everything, including those goddamn animals that feel my rage when i sink my incisors into their bloody carcass...

hahaha... I was about to say T-bone steak until the microwave was brought up too. My roomate told me he was vegetarian for 3 years but he didn't like vegetables so all he ate was junk food. He's a wimpy girly man sitting at home with a hurt neck from trying to fuck with the beefeater this morning. No offense to anyone- I love vegetables as much as I love meat so invite me over to YOUR house to eat!

morninggay farms uses eggs in almost all their products as does boca (save the vegan original) which basically nullifies any vegetarian of any worth from eating it. eggs are liguid meat. they are the same protein and makeup. shit shit shit. if you are a veggie you dont eat eggs you eat vegetables.

Archived