Attention Everyone: Don't take shit so seriously!

Feäà m3

I am sure that many of you will begin to just drop stupid comments about how I should go fuck myself but you know what, Fuck You!

I have come to realize that many of you here (members of 12 oz.) seem to really become dramatically upcet over the certain posts or threads people create or comment on. Well, the internet is not real. It is a place to entertain yourself and others. (I am reffering to this site.) Many people get so upset with a certain "MAKROS" for posting his images so frequently. Why does this bother you. That might entertain this person. I have begun to think that this "MAKROS" is the sane one on here. Reality gets twisted when you spend the majority of your day here. Everyone here adds there certain flavor to the table. Thats what makes this site so great. Freedom of expression. If I feel like posting a stupid ass image or rambling on for an hour in deep thought, either way, It's what I felt like doing and it tickled my fancy. So basically...

FUCK YOU!;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

....become dramatically upcet......

....Well, the internet is not real.....

...It is a place to entertain yourself and others....

.....Everyone here adds there certain flavor to the table......

.....If I feel like posting a stupid ass image.....

dumbass, dumbass, you don't decide what 12oz is about or not about, the "flavor" you're adding to this site is meaningless, and dumbass.

Archived