Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ATMOSPHERE IS THE DOPEST RAPPER

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ~KRYLON2~, Dec 23, 2001.

1. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

NO ONE CAN FUCK WITH ATMOSPHERE

JUSS HAD TO LET THE WORLD KNOW

" A CIRCLE IS PERFECT, BUT THE WORLD ISN'T ROUND"

2. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

too bad atmosphere is a group and consists of more then one person.

...but hey.. im not trying to sound like some backpacking elitist.. just trying to be a snob on the internet.

no harm done.

3. bug

bug Guest

who's atmosphere? i've heard of slug. but not atmosphere. slug tours with eyedea and abilities, but i don't recall any rapper named atmosphere

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

when atmosphere came through here it was slug and mr. dibbs
    eyedea and sage francis were with him along with dj abilities...I'm not much of as hip hopper

5. NATO

NATO Guest

i think you mean slug is the dopest rapper. from what i know atmosphere is made up of slug, spawn (not sure he is still with them) and ant on beats and apparently dibbs is joining them.

6. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

i enjoy the older atmosphere...the new lucy ford shit aint ticklin the picklin
    fuck underground

7. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

slugs lyrics is one of the few things that keeps me semi sane.

8. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

i have been rather cloudy on who all is exactly in atmosphere as well...it seems to me to be just slug and whoever he is with at the time...as i have seen eyedea perform atmosphere songs with him, as well as spawn. could just be my newjack ignorace...hehe

9. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

"Backpacking elitist"???? That's some funny shit!!!:crazy:

10. usedtolove

usedtolove New Jack

i just found ourt me and a friend will be opening for them when they come to our town...life can be great

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

atmosphere is slug and spawn (or is it beyond? i cant remember, whoever shamlessly bites Del...) and probably ant as well. abilities is now just working with eyedea, and mr. dibbs is slugs 'official' dj.

12. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

it WAS spawn, but he's done with music for now. beyond is the guy that you think bites del, but he was never in atmosphere- he was in dynospectrum and did stuff on the headshots tapes. atmosphere is just slug and whoever his dj may be... weird that it's not abilities anymore.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

ah. beyond was on a track on it then wasnt he? i dont know. he was wack.

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

sry about that i ment rappers, but whatever. i juss got abilities and eyedes new CD its raw as helland if any of you are from the CHI go pickup PRESENCE new cd

15. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

esoteric as fuck!!!!!

gwaaaa..

its ok im just hunting the illuminati.

keep on keepin on.

sorrow tearz & sweat...

nah drilly ? bhopeism.