ATMOSPHERE IS THE DOPEST RAPPER

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by BeetNIK

also, what record is the track "HOT BARS" it appears on a newly acquired mixtape i got this weekend at the stupid booth....

Hot Bars is a track from the Slug and Murs cd, Felt: A Tribute To Christina Ricci

Christina Intro

The Two

Anneurysm

Hot Bars

Suzanne Vega

Rick James

Corey's Interlude

Another Knight

All I Can Do

Ricci Outro

those are the tracks from the cd. its short. The Suzanne Vega track is ILL, or at least i think so, becuase i liked the Suzanne Vega track "Tom's Diner" that its based off of.

waiting for the seeking post

slugs overrated as fuck and hes a nerd who has a 75% nerd fanbase...its true...oh yea and i guess hes a pretty good rapper but FAR from the best...ive only met a couple of his fans where im from yet it seems like 1 in 3 kids on the INTERNET love this guy...

slug is the hipest shit since backstreet boys give em a break u cant even call him underground his fuckin wack give me a breack some tard was wherein a god loves ugly pin on the cover of people magazine....his voice is almost as wack as aesop fuck him......

Originally posted by BeetNIK

couple questions...

Im sure there is a website for this but...

can anybody list the past recording atmosphere has released? a discography if you will, im too young to know all this madness.

also, what record is the track "HOT BARS" it appears on a newly acquired mixtape i got this weekend at the stupid booth....

they have a shitload of albums, i dont even know half of them. as far as i know atmosphere is made up of slug, blueprint on a lot of the beats, and apparently mr. dibbs on scratches and some beats.

hot bars is on FELT: a tribute to christina ricci. its a collaboration album with murs.

p.s.: all you hip-hop haters, way-too-underground-backpackers, i-hate-back-packers-and-underground-or-at-least-i-pretend-to-so-i-can-seem-different assholes, etc., etc. ... shut up. i would tell you to get off the internet and do something, but i'd really rather you stayed in your moms basement so i dont ever have to see or talk to you ever. the internet works well as a concentration camp for people who've lost perspective and think they know everything and have to spit some half assed broker-than-thou rhetoric to validate the fact that they hate themselves. i mean, just look at me. the end.

i like how the world has adopted this "Backpacker" shit all of the sudden, fools on the west coast were rockin jansports on stage in like 92 steadily, chewin on jinsing roots smoking beedies and all that other corny shit. like thats some souls of mischief era style, fuckin del catch a bad one days. so fuck whatever the fuck gay ass scene you all are talking about, that shit is old news. i guess it makes sense since all these fucks are just some copped ass cali underground shit anyway, with good distribution and mastering........

Young David came home from school one day and found his pet chicken laying on the ground with his legs pointing straight up into the sky. When his father got home, he explained that the chicken has died and his legs were pointed up to Jesus in heaven.

They buried the chicken and that was that. Two weeks later his dad came home from work and David ran up to him yelling, "Daddy, Daddy, we nearly lost Mommy today."http://www.jokes2000.com/pics/illustrations/9832.gif'>What?" his father replied.

"When I got home from school, Mommy was laying on the bed with her legs pointing up in the air yelling, 'Jesus, I'm coming, Jesus I'm coming.' If it wasn't for Uncle Terry holding her down we would have lost her for sure!"

Originally posted by killtheradio

slug is the hipest shit since backstreet boys give em a break u cant even call him underground his fuckin wack give me a breack some tard was wherein a god loves ugly pin on the cover of people magazine....his voice is almost as wack as aesop fuck him......

If you mean Aesop Rock, I am in complete agreeance with you. So monotone, how can you get excited about that?

Archived