Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

at some point in my life

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Aug 11, 2005.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

2. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

3. Bumboclot.

Bumboclot. Member

4. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

I've been waiting to get into a fight to just throw my fingers into there jugular

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

im really not kidding, i want to see what it feels like.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Tell me something I don't understand.

You just wanna hear that death rattle.

7. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i saw a dateline or some shit a couple weeks ago about
    two guys recently on trial for murder

an old friend of theirs they hadn't seen in many years ended up testifying at the trial that
    she and they had sat late one night talking, as they often did
    and it came up that one of em wanted to kill another man before he died
    so he'd know what it felt like

i think the jury ended up finding them guilty
    with very little physical evidence

8. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

im not going to murder though. i want it to be justified

9. Balki

Balki Member

join the army

10. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

Part II

Gary Ridgway was 16 the first time he spilled human blood, he told detectives of the Green River Task Force.

A Maple Valley woman related to Ridgway's first victim, a 6-year-old boy who was stabbed and critically injured, says police ignored the boy when he fingered Ridgway as his attacker.

Had Ridgway been prosecuted for this early assault, she said, the Green River murders might never have happened.............

``I asked him why he killed me. ... And you know, and I saw all the blood pumpin' out of me,'' Davis said. ``He, uh, started laughin', and he had a smile on his face and he stood there for a minute, and he had his knife in his hand, and I didn't want him to stab me again.

``He reached toward me and just wiped the knife off, both sides of the blade. He wiped it once across my shoulder and twice across my shoulder on the other side of the blade. Folded (the knife) back up, and he says, `I always wanted to know what it felt like to kill somebody.'''

Davis said Ridgway seemed pleased. He walked away laughing with his head in the air.

The 6-year-old spent the next several weeks in a hospital recuperating from the knife wound. Police never made an arrest in the case, Davis said, and he never returned to school; he was tutored at home for several months and then moved to California.

(gary ridgway is the green river killer, pled guilty to 48 murders, suspected of at least 6 more)

11. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

justifiable homicide

werd.

12. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

i want to bear mace somebody, just to watch their reaction

13. spoi1 system

spoi1 system Member

theres your answer!

14. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

ive maced myslef, it hurts but its not too crazy.

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

my neighbors brother in law:

this guy was in prison for a while for shooting this
    17 year old chick while she was over at his house buying weed.

guy was cleaning his gun and they were talking and she
    says 'have you ever been shot?'
    guy says, 'oh yeah'
    girl, 'what does it feel like?'
    guy "wanna see"
    and he blows her brains out without even thinking.