Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ANTS!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, May 16, 2006.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

A late night snack attack could not have come at a better time. I caught a bunch of goddamn ants on the verge of swarming some crumbs on a cutting boards so i got to spend 20 minutes at 3 a.m. slaughtering the little fuckers, down the table leg, across my living room and back to a tiny ass crack by my door.

With the weather getting warmer they're heading inside looking for grub and water. I hate ants with a passion.....

But seriously, had I not gotten up, it would have been a skin crawling infestation rather than the brief sweep and clear mission had I not woken up to get some food. A scattered scout party....that's fine.....a pulsating black horde.....disgusting.

ANyone else dealing with ants?

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Whatever, man, the centipedes are back in full force at my house. They're size of mice, and damn fucking creepy.

3. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Only thing I ever get in my house are a few spiders...when I was in the Bronx I was fuckin creeped the fuck out by all the roaches, small as they were. Everyone else was so whatever about it, shit was weird

4. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Call the Orkin man..

5. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

fuck roaches

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Man I had black ants off and on for a couple years in my kitchen. I could always keep them fully controlled with some of those sticky baits, syrup or something but... still, I had a fucking WAR with ants on my house for like 2 years. They would troop around all four sides and go up into the attic, it seemed. I poisened them and sprayed them and shit, sometimes every night for a month. I had this oak tree, now a 16ft stump, and no ants in the kitchen or the house... well, not exactly NO ants in the kitchen, just lately I have noticed that every night there are one or two carpenter ants in the kitchen but they aren't interested in the sugar or crumbs as far as I can tell, they just sort of wander around until I squuish 'em and throw them in the drain. They aren't interested in the sticky bait unfortunately but, since I'm gonna refurb it in a couple years I'm just gonna stick with the physical attacks...

7. Balki

Balki Member

for real, i hate those flying ones that dive bomb you.

8. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,078 Likes Received: 1,007
    [​IMG]

unconfirmed picture of smart preparing to battle the ants

9. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

[​IMG]

lens fucking it up.

10. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I still have all my hair thanks...ha ha ha

12. After School Special

After School Special Banned

13. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

[​IMG]
    ????

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

You know what works and is on a Mr. Wizard tip?

Chalk.

As weird as it sounds, ants will NOT cross a line of chalk...i think it fucks with the chemical receptors they use to follow and communicate properly with one another.

My ex gf had a bad ant problem in her driveway so one day i poured lighter fluid down all the cracks and set'em on fire.

Fire.......it's always such a good fall back in situations like these

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Casek.....ha ha ha....what am i going to do with you?