Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

american revolution part two

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dead sentiment, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dead sentiment

dead sentiment Member

the events in new orleans are a perfect opportunity to seize control...

look at how upheaved your life could be in a split second. imagine being in the position of having lost everything and everyone.

i think that people need to stop worrying about all the petty, material things and work towards a common good.

this country would have to undergo massive and widespread lawlessness in order to begin to establish a new system.

i think another revolution is possible.

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

yes..its possible..

but the truth is,IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

because most of all the other people in states besides mississippi,louisiana and the other places that got it bad just dont really fucking care.the stuff that happened hurt me alot knowing soo many innocent lives just disappeared soo quick.But theres soo many other people that dont really notice,or just put it into consideration because it didnt happen to them.

ive always wanted some type of revolution in the world,but we have no hope for such a thing.it just doesnt exist.

3. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

americans are too lazy and divided to do an effective revolt

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

it just goes to show you how critical every single state in this country is.wether its the biggest or smallest.when one of them goes down.we ALL feel it.even in our everyday lives

5. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I think people are more concerned with finding things to eat for their kids than a "great revolution".

6. dead sentiment

dead sentiment Member

and some people look at the bigger picture...

7. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I think the biggest picture right now is not dying.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

it's easier to have a "revolution" when all your stuff is gone and chaos is already in effect, which isn't the situation in a large enough area and isn't affecting enough people. i don't think half a million civilians can sucessfully fight the military. although, i think an attempt could happen, with way less than that many people.

9. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Your name misleads me.

10. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

haha.i do what i can.

11. villain

villain Veteran Member

Nah... it wont happen. Discontent is not widespread enough yet. If there were a major oil crash then that is a strong possibility.

12. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

So, whats your brilliant fucking plan? Say somehow a massive amount of citizens and military somehow managed to overthrow the government, which if i may add is never going to happen in the US, what are you going to do? fucking retards.

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

people with influence would form new governments, and the cycle would repeat

14. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

The united states is too big and structured for a rebel group to take control. no fucking way it could happen. Add in a military that is showing no signs of turning against the government and a lot of allies who would step in if the need arose. It's not happening, especially not just because of a hurricane.

15. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

This thread is ridiculous. Half of the people in this country can't even run their own fucking lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.