Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A guy I work with is getting 10 to 15...starting in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

This guys a fucking mess, shaking crying carrying on.He was ina serious car wreck with some buddys.He pulled his two half dead buddies out of the car to try and help them.Before the proper people showed up to aid his buds died.So because he was the last one to touch them he was charged FOR MOVING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he wasn't even driving the car????

He still shows up to work it's nuts but he just stands their shaking.I don't even know what to say to him.

He knows what he's getting it's fucked...i'd run

2. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i'd go on the run, also.

fuck the law.

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

so hes allready been sentanced ?

4. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Now I know not to do that...I might just hide in a closet or tree fort for the rest of my life.

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

thats plain fucking stupid.
    youre trying to help out your
    dawgs, and you wind up getting
    busted...more reason to hate the law.
    What the fuck is wrong with trying
    to help a homie...fuck! My homegirl,
    with 2 broken arms, and one dislocated
    hip, helped rescue her friends from
    a ditch. They flipped over and landed
    in a ditch. The car was going under
    water, and she rescued them. Any harm
    done? I think not! So whats the fucken
    difference. Would it have been better
    if the car caught on fire after he tried
    to save them? Fuck the police!

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

oh, and if he is already sentenced,
    shit, there isnt much to say, except..
    RUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, serisouly, if has already been sentenced,
    fuck, you cant say much to help.
    If he is on trial, then there is a chance he can
    be saved.

7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

If he wasn't drunk when the accident happened than maybe you should contact a few of the local papers and other news media...seriously, thats a head line grabber:

"Man attempts to save friends, gets 10-15 years"

Seriously, it would only take you like 20 minutes and you might really help his cause....

8. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

the only thing that's more ridiculous is that if he hadn't done anything, the family of the people that died could totally press charges against him for not helping...
    i think King Bling has a good idea... the only thing our government seems to hate more than brown people is bad press...

9. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I doubt we're getting the whole story.
    If we are, then taking it to the media is an excellent idea, because that is some bogus shit.

10. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Not true. Although I'm not sure about Canada, the US has a bystander rule where, absent a special relationship between the victim and the potential rescuer, there is no duty to rescue. Therefore, I can stand and watch a man drown in 2 feet of water and not be held liable for his death.

That is, unless I was a cause in the man getting put in the predicament .. or if there was a special relationship between the man and I. Given that the dudes in the car were only friends, that doesn't constitute a special relationship. He could have stood there, watched them die, and been fine in the eye of the law.

Fucked up, ain't it.

Europe (and a few US state laws) have bystander rules exactly opposite - where someone can be held criminally liable if they don't attempt to rescue someone, as long as the rescue wouldn't put them in unreasonable danger.

11. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

someone tried (unsuccesfully) to sue my friend's dad for that shit... although i think he might be a doctor, which changes things...

12. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah. A lot of state laws impose a duty to rescue upon doctors.

13. Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow Member

Only in America......

14. dork

dork Member

yeup...fuck the system

15. Basic

Basic Member

fuck that .

run