A CONVERSE COPE 2 COMMERCIAL ON MTV????

dr.testical

did i juts see that., did anyone else catch it, what the fuck,. cope 2 talking about how he grew up and how graffiti was and talking this and that about graff then saying some shit about selling a painting for 10,000 that he;d rather do that or something along those lines. then converse logo comes up with some crayola marker filling in the logo. mtv and converse working together as a team. fuck that yo should start killing kids

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Feb 24 2005, 06:38 PM

i seen some similar shit one night flippin through the channels,i came across mtv2 and it was this commercial with this cat fillin in the red 3d piece,shit looked dope as fuck

yeh ive seen the same...was this a commercial or a video...im pretty sure it was a commercial.

I saw one that clearly had a daim peice in it and other stuff i recognize that escapes now. I liked the comercial; the real problem with Graff and any form of video is that its never really about the graff. ITs always pratial views with joggy cameras or quick shots of shit you wanna see more of but the product keeps getting the way.

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin+Feb 24 2005, 07:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sarah Tonin - Feb 24 2005, 07:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrimeyLife1@Feb 24 2005, 06:38 PM

i seen some similar shit one night flippin through the channels,i came across mtv2 and it was this commercial with this cat fillin in the red 3d piece,shit looked dope as fuck

yeh ive seen the same...was this a commercial or a video...im pretty sure it was a commercial.

[/b]

yea,it was a commercial

Guest imported_Tesseract

Cant hate chucks and definatelly cant hate cope2...Its funny seeing how lately all the brands that for some reason where graffiti 's trademarks in its beggining have come back to claim it. Cant say its unfair but i definatelly care about how its done, adidas had a graffiti contest on their website...WTF?! they could claim to be graffiti just by saying it did they have to get all corny about it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Feb 24 2005, 11:38 PM

Thats just a 1 minute video piece. (no commerical... except for maybe MTV2 itself)

Its a piece by DEVI (devious TSC / Bashers)

Archived