90 Boxes of Candy Canes!!! HELP!

OPIUM3

Okay. My friend here works at walgreens and after the holiday season decided to go for a bargain and buy 90 boxes of candy canes for one penny. Thats right one penny. Now what we want to know is what should we do with them? I was kind of sorta thinkin to go the jackass/ tom green style route with this shit (and video taping it for the net), but alas.. what to do, what to do...? Need your help. What would you do with 90 boxes of candy canes? Thats over 1200 individual candy canes!

So.... What would you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

according to my calculations all of those candy canes will fit up your rear end

just kidding start piercing your self even more so you can sport candy canes year round or hang them all up in someone's tree so when they get out theyre like WTF!!! by the way are the small ones or the regular big ones?

Originally posted by Brainchild

according to my calculations all of those candy canes will fit up your rear end

just kidding start piercing your self even more so you can sport candy canes year round or hang them all up in someone's tree so when they get out theyre like WTF!!! by the way are the small ones or the regular big ones?

They are the big peppermint ones, not the cherry flavored ones or anything. But thats a good idea Brainchild, to put them in my piercings. But i don't think that i can post my piercings on the board. You see, the only big gauge piercings that i have are genital piercings, and i don't want to be called peppermint dick the rest of my life. I have a friend that we could hang them in his ears.. but what to do with the other 89 1/2 boxes of candy canes?

well thats not gonna happen. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that we don't want to blow... so were gonna be selfish and keep the candy canes to ourselves till we either get help, or figure something out on our own, or come up with something from an idea spawning from one of you... what to do,.. what to do.

One idea was to decorate a park with alot of candy canes because alot of them contain mostly coniferous trees, so it would make it christmas all over again. Then we could re-use those candy canes after we got a flick of a row of decorated trees or something..

NEXT???

get a kiddie pool and fill it up with 1200 candy canes and swim around in it. and do this right in front of a big grocery store. or someplace else with lots of people. if you wait another month or so to do this, you can throw the candy canes at people and tell them to give to charity and have a merry christmas.

or do like the people that stand outside of walmart and ask people if they will give money to you to quote "help the retarded" and they get a candy cane if they do. and throw it at them and start screaming about how insensitve and self-centered they are if they don't.

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

or do like the people that stand outside of walmart and ask people if they will give money to you to quote "help the retarded" and they get a candy cane if they do. and throw it at them and start screaming about how insensitve and self-centered they are if they don't.

I kinda like that idea... cept i was thinkin something more like this. Like stand outside of a walmart or something with a table and tell people its for charity. If you contribute to the charity you get a candy cane with a fortune on it. No one will question the validity of the made up charity, because the charity will sound even realer when you give them a candy cane for their contribution. Everything seems realer when candy seals the deal. But i wouldn't try to scam people really. I would make up a charity name so far fetched sounding, that who ever does give to the charity deserves to get their money took in the first place. But do all this without causing a scene. So basically it goes hand in hand with your idea without violence...

Originally posted by suburbian bum

I would just go and put them everywhere within a 1 or 2 bock radius, make sure its a spot in town that gets attention, cause if there is candy canes everywhere someones gonna report it and you will be in the news, juat make sure not to get caught, cause that would ruin the coolness.

that sounds good too. Except it would be cool to stucco them to a wall downtown, and if any bum tears it off the wall and eats it, have a fortune at the bottom of the package saying, "you have now ingested anthrax". Ha Ha.. that'll make the news for sure! Hopefully the ants won't eat them before a bum does.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

I would just go and put them everywhere within a 1 or 2 bock radius, make sure its a spot in town that gets attention, cause if there is candy canes everywhere someones gonna report it and you will be in the news, juat make sure not to get caught, cause that would ruin the coolness.

hahahahahah

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i'll give you my address, you can mail me some. i like candy canes.

melt them into one huge candy cane and send them to seeking. or suck on them in a provacative manner in public and see how many dirty looks you get from old ladies.

Originally posted by OPIUM3

I kinda like that idea... cept i was thinkin something more like this. Like stand outside of a walmart or something with a table and tell people its for charity. If you contribute to the charity you get a candy cane with a fortune on it. No one will question the validity of the made up charity, because the charity will sound even realer when you give them a candy cane for their contribution. Everything seems realer when candy seals the deal. But i wouldn't try to scam people really. I would make up a charity name so far fetched sounding, that who ever does give to the charity deserves to get their money took in the first place. But do all this without causing a scene. So basically it goes hand in hand with your idea without violence...

anyone seen the man show when they go up to women trying to get them to sign a petition to end womens suffrage?!?!?:crazy: :D

• 4 months later...
Guest uncle-boy

what happend o them???

you should have just got your penny back.

the only good candy cane, is a pepermint candy cane.

Archived