Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

90 Boxes of Candy Canes!!! HELP!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by OPIUM3, Jan 8, 2002.

1. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

Okay. My friend here works at walgreens and after the holiday season decided to go for a bargain and buy 90 boxes of candy canes for one penny. Thats right one penny. Now what we want to know is what should we do with them? I was kind of sorta thinkin to go the jackass/ tom green style route with this shit (and video taping it for the net), but alas.. what to do, what to do...? Need your help. What would you do with 90 boxes of candy canes? Thats over 1200 individual candy canes!

So.... What would you do?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

throw them at people

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i'll give you my address, you can mail me some. i like candy canes.

4. Brainchild

Brainchild New Jack

according to my calculations all of those candy canes will fit up your rear end

just kidding start piercing your self even more so you can sport candy canes year round or hang them all up in someone's tree so when they get out theyre like WTF!!! by the way are the small ones or the regular big ones?

5. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

They are the big peppermint ones, not the cherry flavored ones or anything. But thats a good idea Brainchild, to put them in my piercings. But i don't think that i can post my piercings on the board. You see, the only big gauge piercings that i have are genital piercings, and i don't want to be called peppermint dick the rest of my life. I have a friend that we could hang them in his ears.. but what to do with the other 89 1/2 boxes of candy canes?

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

Ill buy the rest off you for 2¢.
    I got a real goooood idea, heh heh.

7. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

well thats not gonna happen. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that we don't want to blow... so were gonna be selfish and keep the candy canes to ourselves till we either get help, or figure something out on our own, or come up with something from an idea spawning from one of you... what to do,.. what to do.

One idea was to decorate a park with alot of candy canes because alot of them contain mostly coniferous trees, so it would make it christmas all over again. Then we could re-use those candy canes after we got a flick of a row of decorated trees or something..

NEXT???

8. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Re: *believe*

Opie gets a 200% profit then!

9. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Do they have hooks, or are they straight?

10. NATO

NATO Guest

short of immature violence im stuck with no ideas..

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

12. seppuku

seppuku Member

13. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

get a kiddie pool and fill it up with 1200 candy canes and swim around in it. and do this right in front of a big grocery store. or someplace else with lots of people. if you wait another month or so to do this, you can throw the candy canes at people and tell them to give to charity and have a merry christmas.

or do like the people that stand outside of walmart and ask people if they will give money to you to quote "help the retarded" and they get a candy cane if they do. and throw it at them and start screaming about how insensitve and self-centered they are if they don't.

14. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I would just go and put them everywhere within a 1 or 2 bock radius, make sure its a spot in town that gets attention, cause if there is candy canes everywhere someones gonna report it and you will be in the news, juat make sure not to get caught, cause that would ruin the coolness.

15. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

I kinda like that idea... cept i was thinkin something more like this. Like stand outside of a walmart or something with a table and tell people its for charity. If you contribute to the charity you get a candy cane with a fortune on it. No one will question the validity of the made up charity, because the charity will sound even realer when you give them a candy cane for their contribution. Everything seems realer when candy seals the deal. But i wouldn't try to scam people really. I would make up a charity name so far fetched sounding, that who ever does give to the charity deserves to get their money took in the first place. But do all this without causing a scene. So basically it goes hand in hand with your idea without violence...

that sounds good too. Except it would be cool to stucco them to a wall downtown, and if any bum tears it off the wall and eats it, have a fortune at the bottom of the package saying, "you have now ingested anthrax". Ha Ha.. that'll make the news for sure! Hopefully the ants won't eat them before a bum does.