Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12 oz cookout royal beat the fuck out of blinkatx match athon

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, May 5, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

everyone hold there spots now.. sign up before your the last one..

1. greedy mars ( kick to the balls and a knife to the throat)

get your spots now boyee before your stuck with the patatoe sac relay

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

2. swif1 *spikes kool aid with his blood*

3. .:armr:.

.:armr:. New Jack

3. ceasroni
    has young boys tied up in his basement

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

3. Shameless is allowed to hang blink ass naked from a tree in the area with his shoe string, while heating up an hanger shaped to say toy and branding that shit onto his forehead....then he is cut down and placed on a pole in the forest with hot dogs attached to his penis and left for the wolves....

thank you.

5. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

4. Since this is a cookout, why you guys do the dirty work I will sit back and eat all of the good food and laugh at all of you because ive just made off with all of the cooked goodies...but I will come back later on to poke him with a stick to see if he's still moving, anyone who is up for some nice poking can join me!

6. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

5. uncle-boy bitch slaps blink. then everybody laughs at blink and then he cries.

7. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

oh yeah, i also get to beat the mother fucker with a hammer, esp. his joints and chest, and im allowed to boil, then burn at the stake, i would then use the pillory, the stocks, the finger pillory, the ducking stool, and the ranks and then hang the mother fucker once agian upside down until he was almost dead and then i would piss on his face and slowly quarter him..

Now do you understand why i had anger management classes while younger...im kinda fucked up in the head...

8. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

I'm not really violent.Can I just bring the emo sluts?

PB&JNOAM(Peanut Butter and Jelly Noam)

P.S. Fuck it, I will slap him in the nuts with a mutated sea bass.

9. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie 6. i would like to take a meat cleaver to his hands for a good 10 mins so he can never type wit his hands again.

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands- screws blinks little sister in the ass while sending his mom to the store for some amstel and a bag of chips.....

11. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

99. Boy why does blink get so much hate? Admitted he is annoying and an asshole. But sometimes i enjoy reading his commentaries on stuff.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - sits in the corner and cries.........

13. whoami

whoami Guest

Can I beat his face in with a 5th grade english book?

14. platapie

platapie Guest

dam boogie i should have had that one.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i call sloppy seconds