12 oz cookout royal beat the fuck out of blinkatx match athon

Guest greedy mars

Guest blink_ATX

none of you will do anything, and who the fuck is this greedy mars faggot??? you stupid nigger, you want beef bitch????? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING N|ON HERE AND TALKING SHIT, NO ONE GAVE YOU PERMISION TO SPEAK YOU SACK OF DIRTY COW SHIT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'll take Blink with me on a time machine to the past, where I will force baby Blink to suck the older Blink's dick. Then I'll force Old Blink to fuck himself in the ass as a baby. The horrible memories of this event will materialize in the older Blink's head as he himself performs them. Afterwards I'll give him a sweet peck on the cheek. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by blink_ATX

none of you will do anything, and who the fuck is this greedy mars faggot??? you stupid nigger, you want beef bitch????? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING N|ON HERE AND TALKING SHIT, NO ONE GAVE YOU PERMISION TO SPEAK YOU SACK OF DIRTY COW SHIT.

Your not black, so dont call people niggers...ok? ok. The whole world is not like the boonies of texas, and no one around here sports white hoods like your family members. Remember something, when you are in the real city, YOU ARE THE MINORITY. Respect is a good thing to learn early in life.

Next, I did not give you permission to talk, or even look at this thread for that matter? No, i did not..so shut the fuck up. Once agian, people have respect for you only if you show it to them, this is the reason behind this thread. NO ONE has respect for you.

Your lack of respect and common sense (beef on the internet? Oh, i bet greedy mars is fuckin scared now...?) shows me how much of a low intellect you really have. Someone who talks like above, could not have written anything like what you posted in your little thread..cut and paste kid, cut and paste..

Guest greedy mars

who the fuck am i? im the person that would slice your throat then use your coprse to feed to my monkeys and dogs or even feed the other fucks that are tied up in the basement.. and im not a nigger..! nice way to get your ass kicked using the word.. i dont need permision either to talk about a fuckup

Guest blink_ATX

why dont you shit talking fuck do me a favor and just die.

you words me nothing and your idle threats only fuel my insurrection of your weakining domain.

Set it up cause you about to take the fall, and PLEASE BELIEVE WHEN WORSE COMES TO WORST REVENGE COMES FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAAH AHA HAHAH AHAHAHAHA HA AHAHAH

I tell you what, if you fucks wanna brawl, i can do that just send me the ticket and we'll dance. But umm id rather let you and all yo boys in your own neighborhood handle it, know what im saying???

Cause i come that hard...

l0rd Ka0s

Originally posted by theblindpoet

you guys are stupid

when your beating the shit out of blink ill be seducing dee with my magical pimping skills

:D

all it takes are beer offerings to get to my heart.

why dont you shit talking fuck do me a favor and just die.

you words me nothing and your idle threats only fuel my insurrection of your weakining domain.

Cause i come that hard...

1. Was that first sentence english or retarded?

2. How long did it take for you to look up those words in that second part?

3. I really dont see you going anywhere...seriously...and by the way, the only reason you are around today is because I CAME THAT HARD, in your moms...;)

lots of love..

LOrd ShameLess

(yes, im now bad ass!)

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'll take Blink with me on a time machine to the past, where I will force baby Blink to suck the older Blink's dick. Then I'll force Old Blink to fuck himself in the ass as a baby. The horrible memories of this event will materialize in the older Blink's head as he himself performs them. Afterwards I'll give him a sweet peck on the cheek. Beer,

El Mamerro

dude.. come on, do you really expect us to believe this? i mean, everybody knows matter from two different times can't occupythe same space at the same time... i mean come on, what kind of idiots do you take us for?

;)

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

dude.. come on, do you really expect us to believe this? i mean, everybody knows matter from two different times can't occupythe same space at the same time... i mean come on, what kind of idiots do you take us for?

;)

Um, uh... I got it!! He'll wear a condom!! That way, the matter just pushes itself apart; it never comes into contact with each other, and therefore never occupies the same space.

And if there were any such thing as time travel anyways, chances are it'd be travelling between parallel universes instead of actually going back in time on just one, so the matter would be different. Beer,

El Mamerro

^^^

dude, mamero, whatever...

we all know that you need an entirely different machine to travel between parralel universes... i mean, really, what do you take us for? however, the condom trick might work, but be sure to put two on him, just for safety's sake... i mean, we don't need the entire universe imploding just so we can get a kick out of blink...

Archived