You know you grew up in the 1980's if . .

crso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by crso

>You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters Club and tried to

tomake your own club.

Oh shit talk about hitting the nail on the head.....But for real I think I qualify for all of those and more...you forget Transformers, and Ghostbusters..those were the shiiat!

anyone remember kangaroos shoes?

or "parachute pants"? shit anything nylon with useless zippers....

then velcro raised its ugly head...

eight tracks were just fading out, cassettes were just getting big, people still bought "records" (now called vinyl...hehe) not because they were "retro elite" but because that is how music came...

beta video tapes, and the first try at laser disc.

motley crue "too fast for love" and shout at the devil

"lester" skateboards with that crazy splash. (powell peralta, was a good flash)

breakin and breakin 2 electric boogaloo.... LOL ice t and chris the glove taylor... HAHAHAHAHA (i am not laughin about beat street)

cable tv.

PK rippers. kuwaharas. BMX plus magazine.

fingerless gloves.

anything with spikes.

eddie murphy raw.

when "saturday night live" was good.

benny hill reruns.

john byners "bizarre" and super dave.

i guess i should stop.

Guest mikro137

naw chill bee ,, the 80s had one thing that held the very fabric of american society together. DOUBLE DARE what the fuck. how did we forget that , or when nickelodeon didnt suck total ass cock. eg danger mouse.... also , i mentioned transformers gi joes before , and noone said A-TEAM!!!! tyhe 80s were all about mr t. also the early 80s were when the following bads didnt suck... VAN HALEN QUIET RIOT METALLICA AND MOTLEY CRUE. christ , tv and movies didnt suck christ i want to kill myself now. fuck the information age.

Guest mikro137

i have a laser disc player that i found in the box it came in , in a churches garbage. it works and works well. plus i have the hook up on laser discs

late 80s early 90s i remember seeing people wear the clocks on their necks like flava flave from public enemy. rat tails were in..and iw as rocking la gears like the 6 year old straightthugginit kid i was. and going to see the ninja turtles at some department store was a highlight in my life.until i realized it was some guy in a suit that didnt know Splinter or martial arts. velcros with a pocket on the side of a shoe...

Guest mikro137

beastie boys

yeah and the following rappers wernt gay in the 80s

ice cube (war and peace fuck that)

willie d

hell all of the ghetto boys they had we cant be stopped and then they all fell off.

the beastie boys have sucked cock since that hello nasty fuckin shit. remember when they were a hardcore band? or when they rapped about sniffing glue and fucking bitches now theyre all pc and shit.

slick rick. nuf said

ll cool j yeah the ripper stuck back but he also talked about his feelings (yes i am talking about that classic , i need love) that shit was mad funny and radio was a good album as well. mr smith sucked. GOAT my ass.

You Cant Do That On Television = #1 show of all time. remember the producer, Ross?

I cant believe nobody mentioned the original Nintendo.

Ninja Turtles cereal!

remember those bracelets where they were stiff..and you had to slap them on your wrist and they would wrap around your wrist?

remember that show 'hey dude' ? why did ted and danny always fight over Brad when Melanie was hotter?

Archived