You know you grew up in the 1980's if . .

crso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey hey hey its fat albert http://www.geosite.com/msb/FatAlbert/graphics/fat_title.gif'> and the jokes you gotta remember the jokes

<span style='font-family:courier new'>Bill: "Fat Albert, they oughta call you paratrooper."</span>

<span style='font-family:arial'>Fat Albert: "Paratrooper?"</span>

<span style='font-family:courier new'>Bill: "Yeah, cause you just fell down on the job."</span>

yea talk about word play

"You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school."

hahaha. I actually laughed out loud when I read that one. Going through that list I was contiually saying to myself "yep," "Oh yeah."

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by the last slave

how could you forget Reading Rainbow. remember how kids use get killed over Jordan sneaks and everybody and their mom had ripped jeans. it was all so simple back then.

take a look! its in a book! its reading rainbow (READING RAINBOW@#$$)

the fad wasnt gettin killed over jordans round here back then it was getting cut ear to ear for your starter jacket. for some reason everyone was gettin cut up for their starter jackets aha. mine got stolen out my locker, then it got returned the next day in my neighbors locker cause i gues they thought twice bout beefin with berg over a jacket :lol:

it was also a fad back then at the mall here for some reason to hide under cars at the mall and slice the acheilies heel of people tryin to get into their car so when they got robbed and their car got took they had to sit around screamin for help instead of running to go get some which was quicker.... ah the good ol 80's eh?

Originally posted by Smart

I had a 'duck's ass' once, I think that's about the same thing but maybe reversed...

maaaaaaan.... you know all the cool dudes called em d.a.'s for short an people as cool as me an my brother made up words like dudical

so instead of havin to say "dude thats radical" we just be like "ey yo.... dudical sho nuff"

Originally posted by crso

i tried using the word badical ....but it never caught on.

bad + radical = badical:cool:

that makes you ok in my book

*edit*

aha i just remembered my skateboardin years shiiiit....

i remember the day i learned to finally pull off the whole lance mountain trick, i rocked vision street wear, they had powel peralta an the bones brigade an shit :lol:

i liked that song tho "dr feelgood" the one that went "dr feelgood#!@ hes the one that makes you feel alright"

oh goodness the 80's was official

Guest Stoney Blaze

It takes AAALLLLLLL KKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNDDDSS of VEGETABLES

It takes AAAALLLLLL KKIINNDDDDDDDSSSSS of Vegetables......

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

to make a vegetabowl of vegetable soup!;)

Guest STONER DBM

Them were the dayz

suede pumas with lee patches sewn on the toungues,fat laces,graff on the back of your jean jackets that said"FRESH",N.Y.City Fresh Fest,friday night video fights on MTV,Atari til colecovision came out on some next shit,parachute pants,acid wash,windbreakers,for members only jackets,Revenge of the Ninja,anything with ninja,Fiday the 13th,Nightmare on Elm st.,for breakers only mats,New Edition,Fat Boys,Run D.M.C.,U.T.F.O "Roxanne Roxanne",Whodini "friends... how many of us have them?",Alfonso Ribeiro(Carlton) of Fresh Prince fame's breakdance instructional video,Revenge of the Nerds,crack,3 joints for 5 bucks at the roller skating rink,Donkey Kong,PacMan,Asteroids,Space Invaders,Gauntlet,Galaga,Michael Jackson "Thriller",Lionel Ritchie,Billy Idol,Iron Maiden "eddy" patches(P.E.,De La,EPMD,B.D.P.,Eric B. and Rakim) when they was "new skool",YO!MTV Raps,etc....niggaz got me all teary eyed and shit

P.S....He-Man and the masters of the universe

when i first saw this thread...i was thinking "i probably fit 2 or 3 things on the list" when in fact i think that i fit 90% of those....(*cold shudder*)

dont you guys feel bad for kids today? i mean....look at the bullshit cartoons kids can watch....its all about being educational and teaching you not to shoot up your school. bring back the classics like thundercats, mask, the original transformers and gi joe....thats where the real shits at. the only good cartoons nowadays besides the simpsons, futurama, and family guy...are invader zim and hey arnold. but other than those, fuck tv today...sissified america.

i also had all the original teenage mutant ninja turtles as soon as they came out....i remember on my 6th birthday or something all my relatives gave them to me and im like "what the fuck are these?"...2 weeks later everyone in school had them. hahahahaha.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by crso

>

>You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a

>Saturday to watch cartoons.

>You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at

>school.

>You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and all

>You loved Howard the Duck.

>You remember "I've fallen...and I can't get up!"

>

Sometimes I get up about 7:00am and feel excited:( Then I remember.........i'm 23

The Oregon Trail day. Damn, almost caught a tear...their it goes.

"Howard the Duck, whew!!!"

What wonderful memories

LA GEAR.....i rocked those puppies till the lights stopped blinkin, i had a red and green set...BEEEOTCH

Duck Tails....that shit is dat pimp trick gangsta click steez

Oregon trail...bitch please, i would shoot them trick ass squirls so coldly, every mo fucka on the trail knew me

BEST FUCKIN THREAD EVER...This thread makes me want to make a thread just to honor it's very existance.All the damn pot I smoked made me forget all the awesome shit from our era...

SledgeHAMMER..Holy Shit that was cool...

HE-Man..Who!! Watched the movie 9000990909 times..

What about the mofukin"Pinch Roll" on the pants?? Damn, I spent forever trying to find a picture, but it's where you tuck some in and roll it up tight..Cool stuff..:eek:

Oregon Trail makes me want to cry..haha, so great...

Archived