JUST A BUNCH OF OLD DIGIS

dEk1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wtf

Your that same dumb ass burb kid who posted that whack shit with the PH.D DOCTOR signature on it..WTF LOOK AT THESE LETTERS...THE KIDS WHO ARE LEARNING THEIR ABCS IN KINDERGARDEN COULD PROBALLY EXECUTE THEM BETTER..."Oh this was done for a ex girl"Yea I bet she broke up with you after she saw that whack shit you did for her...Please go fall down a flight of stairs bash your head...and Learn how to write letters...and gain some common sense...

ur the fucking homo why are u getting all mad cuz of some pieces.. ur the one that needs to fucking die.. and yes i did do these fucking 5 mths ago bitch... do on b-boys.com and search my name ull see i posted these sketches when i first registered there

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by dEk1

ur the fucking homo why are u getting all mad cuz of some pieces.. ur the one that needs to fucking die.. and yes i did do these fucking 5 mths ago bitch... do on b-boys.com and search my name ull see i posted these sketches when i first registered there

Bitch shut up, i will slap your bitch ass. delete this hoe ass shit you fucking bitch. You are so fucking gggggaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. This is a fucking mockery of graffiti. "whassup nigga? Oh yeh I write, check dis shit i done did on mah computah, yeh i bboy and write, i fukin love hiphop niggah to de utmost deegree, hek yeh foo" Bitch if you come to texas i will hit you in the jaw for being a dumb ass.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by mikro137

you suck stop writing

stop posting

stop looking at graffiti for that matter

im going out tagging now

lol ;)

peas out lil niglet

mikro

give the kid a break...he's fuckin' learning...i see potential in his shit...sure him saying it sucks doesn't help him.i said it before in his other post but no one fuckin' starts out a "king"...or whatever...people get better and improve with time.if some one is a "toy"...teach them the ropes...show them how it's done.

ha! y'all should give niggah some daps... how old are you dEK1? 14? 15?

if you're, like, 18 or 19, then fuck it, but don't listen to these schmucks. your shit is awright... keep with it, just take ideas from shit you like, besides other graff. and i for one LOVE Microsoft Paint... it ain't no Adobe Illustrator, but shit, mad fun when you got 56k modem and time to wait for flix to load...

http://freephoto-i.net/users/cornhustlah/elotes454.jpg'>

pretty recent, i'd say a month old..

http://freephoto-i.net/users/cornhustlah/tran2.jpg'>

and some shit for my girl (Tran), probably more like 3 months old..

Message To DICK1

Dont post anything if it doesnt look to be up in the same range as the the other sketches/peices/bombs/anytype of thing you call graffiti ok i mean come on i know you go to your school and go up to your friends like !!hey guys look at my pictures!! and there like thats real cool well they only say that because they dont know whats good and you know how i know because i used to do it when i was 12 so basiclly what i am trying to say in this longass run on sentence is go meet a writer in your town who is moderatly good ask to suck his or her dick and attempt to get skills that way cause i think that the only way youll get better.

Your Buddy And Pal Forever

Stinky Weasal Teets

Guest uncle-boy

oh god i cant beleive i actually went to that b-boy peice of shit site. god, you are an idiot little monkey. you started a "12oz sucks" thread and linked it to this thread. then all your monkey friends dissed you and your wack shi, agreeing with everyone on 12oz. i suck compared to most people on this site, but you sir, take it to another level.

Archived