Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dEk1

JUST A BUNCH OF OLD DIGIS

Guest Pinche Hoto

WHat the FUCK?!?!?! Damn yo, if your gonna do a digi, dont fuckin use microsoft painter! WHAT THE FUCK!??!?!?!

Guest Pinche Hoto

I have shitted better letters than that!!!!

Guest Asid

wtf

Your that same dumb ass burb kid who posted that whack shit with the PH.D DOCTOR signature on it..WTF LOOK AT THESE LETTERS...THE KIDS WHO ARE LEARNING THEIR ABCS IN KINDERGARDEN COULD PROBALLY EXECUTE THEM BETTER..."Oh this was done for a ex girl"Yea I bet she broke up with you after she saw that whack shit you did for her...Please go fall down a flight of stairs bash your head...and Learn how to write letters...and gain some common sense...

again .......terrible .

that one with the cubes could be nice if someone who had style and technique drew it ...........ive seen some similar cubical shit thats just amazing

but these all sucka fat toe

ur the fucking homo why are u getting all mad cuz of some pieces.. ur the one that needs to fucking die.. and yes i did do these fucking 5 mths ago bitch... do on b-boys.com and search my name ull see i posted these sketches when i first registered there

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by dEk1

ur the fucking homo why are u getting all mad cuz of some pieces.. ur the one that needs to fucking die.. and yes i did do these fucking 5 mths ago bitch... do on b-boys.com and search my name ull see i posted these sketches when i first registered there

Bitch shut up, i will slap your bitch ass. delete this hoe ass shit you fucking bitch. You are so fucking gggggaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. This is a fucking mockery of graffiti. "whassup nigga? Oh yeh I write, check dis shit i done did on mah computah, yeh i bboy and write, i fukin love hiphop niggah to de utmost deegree, hek yeh foo" Bitch if you come to texas i will hit you in the jaw for being a dumb ass.

i love reading where people bitch at toys for doing what they do best...being toys...HAHA..thanks guys.

ps those sketches made my eyes bleed.

Guest mikro137

you suck stop writing

stop posting

stop looking at graffiti for that matter

im going out tagging now

lol ;)

peas out lil niglet

mikro

Yo... seriously why do u people ask for feedback when you say "I know they suck"... obviously if u know they suck then

#1. Don't post them

#2. They SUCK!!!!!

Kill yourself...slowly

Guest mikro137
bicth....i hope you go cry yourself to sleep tongiht.

annnd how

that was too funny

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by mikro137

you suck stop writing

stop posting

stop looking at graffiti for that matter

im going out tagging now

lol ;)

peas out lil niglet

mikro

give the kid a break...he's fuckin' learning...i see potential in his shit...sure him saying it sucks doesn't help him.i said it before in his other post but no one fuckin' starts out a "king"...or whatever...people get better and improve with time.if some one is a "toy"...teach them the ropes...show them how it's done.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this