JUST A BUNCH OF OLD DIGIS

dEk1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ur the fucking homo why are u getting all mad cuz of some pieces.. ur the one that needs to fucking die.. and yes i did do these fucking 5 mths ago bitch... do on b-boys.com and search my name ull see i posted these sketches when i first registered there

IF YOU DID THEM 5 MONTHS AGO WOULDNT YOU REALISE HOW MUCH THEY SUCKED AND NOT POST THEM? UNLESS YOU HAVENT BEEN DOING GRAFF FOR 5 MONTHS SINCE THEN, OR YOU JUST DID THEM 1 WEEK AGO????

fuck 12oz... theyre fucking sickheads.. as soon as i said i was from b-boys they start calling me a homo and telling me to kill myself. then i posted my paint pieces and ppl fucking hate them but i bet they cant do better digi shit. <----said by dek1 on the bboy forum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"you were sort of asking for it when you posted those on 12oz.. 12oz is full of real writers, who have more expierence then everyone here. What did you think the reaction was going to be like?"-entro of the bbok forum

haha i like this quote it makes me feel important!

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by REGULATOR

"you were sort of asking for it when you posted those on 12oz.. 12oz is full of real writers, who have more expierence then everyone here. What did you think the reaction was going to be like?"-entro of the bbok forum

haha i like this quote it makes me feel important!

hahaha if those bboy nerds only knew.....

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by cornhustlah

ha! y'all should give niggah some daps... how old are you dEK1? 14? 15?

if you're, like, 18 or 19, then fuck it, but don't listen to these schmucks. your shit is awright... keep with it, just take ideas from shit you like, besides other graff. and i for one LOVE Microsoft Paint... it ain't no Adobe Illustrator, but shit, mad fun when you got 56k modem and time to wait for flix to load...

http://freephoto-i.net/users/cornhustlah/elotes454.jpg'>

pretty recent, i'd say a month old..

http://freephoto-i.net/users/cornhustlah/tran2.jpg'>

and some shit for my girl (Tran), probably more like 3 months old..

you fuckin idiot, dont give dek1 advice, you succccck biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. WHAT A BITCH!!!! "I for one love Microsoft Paint" damn thats gay,

Archived