Making Break Dancing an Olympic Sport is a Never Forgive Action.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I feel like the kangaroo hop she does is not terrible. If she had sequenced it in leading to a windmill she would have been an Aussie hero. Instead she did that weird freeze and became Aussie laughing stock.

• Truth 1

In the breakdancing world, this is how it goes.

Scenario 1 :

You go first.  You hop hop, than bust out some cool moves, you clownin' . Moving foward you will look like a clown unless you do something amazing 🤡

Scenario 2:

You've been killin" it on the dance floor, than on your 3rd turn, you're like "meh, I'll just hop hop.............bam! Super cool move after. " You have the audience in your palm. Now you don't let anyone know your next move. You are an entertaining person and a master of your craft.

Scenario 3: Her

She hop hop and a freeze. Her finishing move was a hop and said "What Sup?! What you got? Nothing on this" . She did this multiple times with other finishing moves.

If the opponent was smart, imitating the hop and busting out a dope ass flare or any other cool move would of earned the "hero" title. If THIS were to happen, I promise you, hop girl would of been crying on stage,  but no one had the balls. Everyone else didn't want their own country to look like jerks, but like I said, the risk was going to be in their favor no matter what and crown the opponent a hero.

All the signs were there and no one took it. I watch a lot of battles and underground stuff and shit gets brutal when people roast the other person's moves. Fights, brawls, you name it.

Out of all the nonsense,  only one thing is unforgivable.  She went out there to give it her best, have fun, and be unique,  what a selfish cunt. NO ONE goes to the Olympics to have fun and see what happens. YOUR COUNTRY choose YOU to represent them. She went solo and never mentioned ANYTHING about her people back home, or came out to say to her own people that she failed. She still thinks what she did was proper and that we are not allowed to judge her. GTFO.

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 2
  • Truth 3

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

So, do you think this is going to increase attendance in her classes or decrease. Bet she would have a bunch of trolls take her class and record them trolling her for online points.

I do not know.  I bet most of her students sign up just for emotional support nothing to do with academia what so ever. 

• LOL! 2

15 hours ago, T4M* said:

Best seller at #3 :

image.thumb.jpeg.0cee04a51cd50ecdacd35f56a4cc3d28.jpeg

Shipping to USA is 3 weeks ;(

Real nonsense is how quick they're milking this.  That shitty costume costs several times more than all the others when Appealing Banana looks like it has more to it than surgical green fake track suit.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Explain.

I can’t. It is just the rules based off superstition.

We were actually talking about it on the boat the other day. Some thought it was because boats with lots of bananas had issues from poisonous gases being released and killing people. Others thought the bushels were infested with poisonous spiders. People take it seriously and will freak out about it if bananas are brought onboard.

Probably no breakdancing allowed either.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

I can’t. It is just the rules based off superstition.

Just did a quick trip through the web so now I'm an expert.  Some interesting explanations.  Among the earliest is that bananas float, and when ships would sink they would find bananas floating among the debris.  It also said that way back bananas were a new fruit to people and they didn't understand that bananas in the hold would ferment and combust.  This would cause fires/explosions, the ship would sink, and bananas would be found floating.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Just did a quick trip through the web so now I'm an expert.  Some interesting explanations.  Among the earliest is that bananas float, and when ships would sink they would find bananas floating among the debris.  It also said that way back bananas were a new fruit to people and they didn't understand that bananas in the hold would ferment and combust.  This would cause fires/explosions, the ship would sink, and bananas would be found floating.

Floating banana is always a bad omen.

• Truth 1