Any 12oz Film Makers?

DETO

Do we have any film makers on the oontz? I'm part of a committee that gonna be starting a film festival and during one of our meetings I was thinking, I bet we have some on 12oz prophet? I have a pretty big role in the committee and thought I could help an up and coming film maker get their film out there from here. 

does any one have any film festival experience? thoughts? ideas?

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

I've co-starred in a handful of low/no budget indie short films about a guy and a girl, but they may not be what you're looking for...

Well I have done the same, but the Book of Matthew as lived and experienced by Me might be too explicitly literal for general audiences to make the correlation about what "the cave" Jesus retreats to actually is.

I say this given I take the retard Twitchtards whom hold sway as celebrities in the modern age are My take on the modern human consumer, and as such My 4 hr 6 min monolith of a production animating the scriptures would be too much for such a mentally deficient species based on My market research of seeing what gets views on Youtube and Twitch along with the type of idiots which are given money from said viewers.

In all seriousness though, good luck with the task you have before you, as I figure this is a result of the part time job you got recently and I read that thread the other day.

Also, every time I read @DETOother than Myspace this video comes to mind, 

Maybe I mishear things, but perhaps you could screen the documentary based on this video?

Just make sure to get Marvo to put his hands on you as payment.

• Props 1