Sean Combs

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Outside of the few times I've been a fat fuck over my life, the most regrettable look/photos for me were 1989/90 rocking size 42 pants with a 28 waist and cutting the bottoms of the legs off during the big pants small wheels skate era. Outside of that it's cool looking back and remembering the different dumb shit we all did. Kinda regret not having more photos of it.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

7 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Yeah. Hell yeah. I also probably was rocking a pencil thin goatee!

Was this before or after you were taking semi nude selfies in the mirror while flexing?

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, LUGR said:

Was this before or after you were taking semi nude selfies in the mirror while flexing?

Before. It's funny, I remember taking that picture 21 years ago and why I took it.

• LOL! 1

Just now, LUGR said:

Why did you take it?

Well I took it for the oontz of course. There was some I wanna see you thread or something. It quickly started to devolve into some thirst trap shit so I took it all the way.

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Dang I always miss the good stuff 😔

this was like 20 years ago, you would have been way too young to handle the action in that pic 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 6:34 PM, Mercer said:

Yea, like I've said before, I'm a little bias, so I'm willing to hear the (facts based) defense of MJ and looked into confirming the points they made, comes from my own bias since he was probably one of the first people I was a fan of as a small kid.

Funny story:

When the Thriller became MTV's first music video on heavy rotation, my mom noticed I liked the "Beat it" video from that album so she wrongly assumed I was some sort of MJ super fan (back then breaking and other shit was way cooler). So my mom goes out and buys a red pleather "Beat it" MJ jacket with the zippers and stuff on it, and this was probably the first time in my life I remember pretending I liked one of her gifts. Ended up destroying it before I had to wear it to school, or around my friends.

image.png.63b178090afc0cde9eac6acbb107cda9.png

Dude, that jacket was the shit back in like 2nd grade. I remember the cool kids rocked that shit.
I always thought it looked kinda ass myself, though.  😆

And Beat It was my favorite song back then too. 😆

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Mercer said:

Outside of the few times I've been a fat fuck over my life, the most regrettable look/photos for me were 1989/90 rocking size 42 pants with a 28 waist and cutting the bottoms of the legs off during the big pants small wheels skate era. Outside of that it's cool looking back and remembering the different dumb shit we all did. Kinda regret not having more photos of it.

That was definitely not 89/90. More like 92/93. 

• Truth 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

89/90 we were still rocking the standard cut decks, flat noses and shit.

I remember when this neighborhood kid rolled up on the Ray Barbee Hydrant deck, maybe 91. Shit blew our minds. 

Even that Ray Barbee was more like 89/90. By 91 we had long noses and the wheels were working their way down in size. The fish tails were out, but the boards still had shapes and were wide as fuck.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Dudes like myself would be rocking starter jackets when it was too damn warm for a jacket, sweating and shit. My plan was to always drop loot on a dope jacket and then skimp on the shirt budget all winter.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1