Fuck you olymipc judges

T.T Boy

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i had bets riding on this. if you know what im talkig about then you know, if not im not gonna reveal what sport that was.

Dude TT you got a gambling problem? Making bets on paired figure skating?;)

Crazy Canadiens

But yeah that was some bullshit.

You can never trust a Frenchy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MESTHREE

fuck the olympics all together pre empting sienfeld and shit.

now at 5 I only have one repeat of simpsons to watch....if I've seen it too much or it stucks I'm stuck with it, instead of being able to switch to the one on CBC...

and the fuckers got Conan off the air....assholes. Dump leno and just run conan like normal...

yea i heard bout this on the news. thats really fucked up, i was kinda shocked to find out something like this could happened in figure skating. i mean c'mon its figure skating. you wouldn't expect stuff like that to happen especially in the olympics but it does.

"ice dancing thugs,

busting knee caps in 2002"

Originally posted by --zeSto--

http://www.villageofrexton.com/pictures/today/curling.jpg'>

just try and touch us here.

It's like dunking timbits in coffee... a sure thing!

dont be so sure of yourselfs... the germans are wrecking shit and america, while under 500, got that fire.

seeking/yes, i actually really like curling. i watch that shit all the time.

I learned how to curl in gym class. I shit you not. Our school was near a rink and once a week for two months we went and curled! People in saskatchewan are fucking weird. This is the same province that had us learn to play the ukelele in music class from grade 4 to 6. I'm just glad I escaped...

but how the fuck anyone can WATCH curling is beyond me....its like watching paint dry.

Originally posted by ese

I learned how to curl in gym class. I shit you not. Our school was near a rink and once a week for two months we went and curled! People in saskatchewan are fucking weird. This is the same province that had us learn to play the ukelele in music class from grade 4 to 6. I'm just glad I escaped...

but how the fuck anyone can WATCH curling is beyond me....its like watching paint dry.

hahaha i learnt that every year in high school. i loved it, shit is really fn to play believe it or not.

seeking were still undefeated............

Maybe Bojangles can relate but... My grandmother was a member at the Cleveland Skating Club and she's take me there for dinner about twice a week, it was there and Stoufers and a couple other 'hole in the wall' places she knew. She NEVER cooked, anyway... I would go and see curling and I just could never figure out the point... Seemed like so many people, like 4 man ice bowling... and to think, if you were the guy with the broom and it was your fault the team lost, I couldn't handle it...

we may be seriously fucked up but come on? alberta? this is the province that bred the reform party...take one look at preston manning, or that lush you call a premier and tell me there isn't some fucked up shit going on in your province? Its all good though...just a matter of degrees...

hey theres nothing wrong with good ole ralphie, he may hve a drinking problem, but hell be clean soon enough. and hes done nothing but good things. were debt free and youre not hahaha. nothing wrong with curling. its a good drinking game..... try it with 2 sliders for maximum fun. i went to school with prestons kid........ he was a geek and we beat him up in gym class. actually i kicked his ass in curling.......ironic isnt it.

For those of you who dont know what the fuck we're talking about:

Ralph Klein is the premier (think governor)of Alberta. He has a not so secret affection for booze. Over the holidays he was in the news cause he got into a scuffle with a homeless guy at a shelter, after arguing with the guy over why he couldn't get a job (I believe some change was thrown at the guy if I remember corectly). Now ralphie boy needs to pretend he doesn't drink anymore...

I'll take a little debt over a premier who's leading the charge to privatize healthcare anyday...

i really dont agree with the privitization, but as an albertan, he really has done nothing but good for us. im laughin while your paying pst. but really ese, hes done a lot of good for us. excpet the medicare issue. who cares if hes got a drinking issue, its not stopping him, oh yeah he was a high school drop out too.

i got no pst and were debt free.......... id say hes doing alright.

Guest --zeSto--

I just love the look of determination on the skips face.

That and it's a sport for Hockey Moms ! They need something to do while junior's practicing.

Originally posted by Pistol

I like this premier or yours. Any other drunken Premier stories?

basically the guy who runs the provience is a high school drop out drunk who enjoys throwing change and getting into fights with homeless people cause they yell at him while hes drunk.

Originally posted by ese

i stil have my ukelele

hahaha....home of the brave i shit you not...

Archived