Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Daze One Million

Whats up with random letter names...

I mean no disrespect to um, but is there usually a meaning behind just random letter names (i.e. spc, or kr and so on) or is it just a name like any other? I dont know, stupid question i guess but im just curious, fill me in guys

so would that make him a base or an acid? (shout to my 8th grade science techer)

i suppose these random letter names would stand for something in particular, so therefore they aint so random. ripping a 2 letter handstyle or throw in a public place would be alot easier than a 7 letter name. i know my 3 random letter name is quick as fuck to put up.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by mud_buddha

a lot of them stand for something. I can think of a few examples (one super famous) that are just the person's initials.

Yeah they may seem useless to you or you may not know what the meaning is behind it but I'm sure the artist picked for a reason. :o

Guest 455

I wrote a 2 letter name for a minute....just as an alias,and it stands for something-it is fast to hit up.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

so would that make him a base or an acid? (shout to my 8th grade science techer)

i suppose these random letter names would stand for something in particular, so therefore they aint so random. ripping a 2 letter handstyle or throw in a public place would be alot easier than a 7 letter name. i know my 3 random letter name is quick as fuck to put up.

dude, you missed the boat....

Alot of two letter writing is just the first 2 letter of someones name real/fake. Or sometimes the first and last letters in a name.

Guest Asid

hrmm

most of the time its a writer with a full name just shortening it, such as veefer, who would also write vfr, etc...

Re: hrmm

Originally posted by Asid

most of the time its a writer with a full name just shortening it, such as veefer, who would also write vfr, etc...

?? I can think of about fifty names that are always just two or three letters. JA, KR, SP, OE, BL (twice), JD, PG, FN, JDM, JJ, RD, TM, NS (about five times), SNX, VE, etc...

im not really sure why this question was posed in the first place. how is kr a random name? the writer chose letters that he wants to write for whatever reason. i dont think theres such a thing as a "random tag". everything has its purpose.

thats the final word on this subject

Writers have a two letter name bcuz thats what they wanna write...maybe it means something maybe it does not??? 2 letter tags are good for boming...but for a piece..U gotta put some thought to it....

shout outs to all my two letter Graff artists!!

KINGZ DESTOY