Whats up with random letter names...

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so would that make him a base or an acid? (shout to my 8th grade science techer)

i suppose these random letter names would stand for something in particular, so therefore they aint so random. ripping a 2 letter handstyle or throw in a public place would be alot easier than a 7 letter name. i know my 3 random letter name is quick as fuck to put up.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by mud_buddha

a lot of them stand for something. I can think of a few examples (one super famous) that are just the person's initials.

Yeah they may seem useless to you or you may not know what the meaning is behind it but I'm sure the artist picked for a reason. :o

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

so would that make him a base or an acid? (shout to my 8th grade science techer)

i suppose these random letter names would stand for something in particular, so therefore they aint so random. ripping a 2 letter handstyle or throw in a public place would be alot easier than a 7 letter name. i know my 3 random letter name is quick as fuck to put up.

dude, you missed the boat....

Re: hrmm

Originally posted by Asid

most of the time its a writer with a full name just shortening it, such as veefer, who would also write vfr, etc...

?? I can think of about fifty names that are always just two or three letters. JA, KR, SP, OE, BL (twice), JD, PG, FN, JDM, JJ, RD, TM, NS (about five times), SNX, VE, etc...

Writers have a two letter name bcuz thats what they wanna write...maybe it means something maybe it does not??? 2 letter tags are good for boming...but for a piece..U gotta put some thought to it....

shout outs to all my two letter Graff artists!!

KINGZ DESTOY

Archived