I have a working theory about boomers

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I think 90% of boomers suffer from varying degrees of fetal alcohol syndrome. 

Help me do some research

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20352901

Boomers in the traditional sense, or the new wave theory of everybody born before 2000 is boomer?

Thats probably a total boomer question….I dunno…?

7A6E0E80-6F6A-4D13-9863-C8DF74AFD613.jpeg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Boomers in the traditional sense, or the new wave theory of everybody born before 2000 is boomer?

What's that now? Traditional boomers. 

My theory goes a little something like this: 

The silent generation was conceived directly after prohibition. That would be my grandparents. The reintroduction of alcohol into American culture led to these fools drinking every day all day and being reassured by their doctors that a drink while pregnant wasn't the end of the world. My grandparents had cocktail hour every day. They never missed it. It would explain a lot about my mom and the generation as a whole. As if FAS wasn't bad enough, these poor fools never had a chance as they choked down leaded gas exhaust, drank hose water from lead pipes and ate sweet sweet lead paint chips for dessert. 

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

What's that now? Traditional boomers. 

My theory goes a little something like this: 

The silent generation was conceived directly after prohibition. That would be my grandparents. The reintroduction of alcohol into American culture led to these fools drinking every day all day and being reassured by their doctors that a drink while pregnant wasn't the end of the world. My grandparents had cocktail hour every day. They never missed it. It would explain a lot about my mom and the generation as a whole. As if FAS wasn't bad enough, these poor fools never had a chance as they choked down leaded gas exhaust, drank hose water from lead pipes and ate sweet sweet lead paint chips for dessert. 

Traditional boomers = boomers from way back in the day.

You and I are a new wave boomer.

None of my traditional boomer relatives were really big drinkers. Pretty much all my new wave peeps are, or were clinical functioning alcoholics.

• Truth 1

It’s legit.  When the boomers were in their development years lead was in everything from gasoline to paint etc.

Automobile ownership also exploded in this time, think the number of autos on the road the USA went from ~15-20M all the way up to 125+M over the course of a decade.

What’s also interesting is the chemist responsible for the lead in gasoline innovation also invented CFC’s and is responsible for that hole in the ozone layer. 

One single dude responsible for lead addled boomer brains who are the MFers in charge of guiding the world and also one of the biggest environmental disasters ever.  

• Truth 1

20 minutes ago, LUGR said:

According to Boomer’s LinkIn profile, his mouth is permanently open for the glizzy.

Mouth always open for the glizzy was too sus, so he quit selling bud light to throw off his trail despite it being 95% of his sales. Closed in true boomer fashion.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

14 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I listened to a recent Snow interview not too long ago and it surprised me to learn that he was a legit Canadian G on the streets.

The early 90s was wild. Snow was the first kid that was told he could be what ever he wanted to be and he ran with that shit.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1