Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only silver lining is that hopefully Mr Trump will tear up the AUKUS agreement.

The Australian government signed us up for such a losing deal on that shit.

$240billion for some Virginia Class subs that we will get in 20 years if we get them at all. (which due to the limitations of america's submarine building capacity and the requirement that America has enough before any can be sent overseas is highly fucking unlikely).

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Kamala at the CNN town hall last night was embarrassing. Anderson Cooper straight calling her on her shit. At some point the Democratic Party needs to be revamped. They fucked up bad this time. She will not win. Nor should she. 

I miss Bernie. But the democrats sabotaged him too 🫶🏻

politics = gay

what did she do?! Tell us the deeeets

Did she talk about a man with a big wiener and dance to YMCA like DT did?

I think you may be right about politics 

Avoided most questions about literally anything with “trump bad”. I’m so disappointed in the democrats. They failed and retard McGee is gonna be president again bc they can’t give up their campaign of running off hating the opponent anymore. It’s a shame. At least trump will have absolutely unhinged stand up sessions every night again.

• Truth 1

Lol. I'm weak that abc is deciding to run Jill Stein interview this close to voting day. Ain't nobody even been thinking about that bitch at all. 

They're gonna single handedly tank the democratic vote and we're gonna have to endure another 4 years of a guy that thought that motherfuckers were just raw handing fries into the carton like savages and he didn't like that. I dont know what's worse, this shit dick thinking people just loading his fries up with their grimey naked dick beaters, but eating them anyway, or a dude that's gonna run the country who's clearly never been inside a McDonald's. That shit is untrustworthy as fuck.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

Tampon Tim sounds like a successful tampon salesman.  Like for example the tampon dispensers in women's restrooms in bars and such.

Girl 1:  Hey, that guy just walked in the women's restroom!!

Girl 2:  Oh, that's just Tampon Tim, he is here to fill up the tampon machine before this club gets hopping.

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1