News Not Fit to Print

mr.yuck

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Holy wtf. Kind of awesome he offered that shit though if true. Super retarded they went on a suicide mission instead lol. 

I recall that he was out of his element and he involved himself in the rescue to come “save the day” publicly even though they had no experience or know how and time was ticking. I believe the sub was totally useless in that environment/situation.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IMG_2643.thumb.jpeg.f8f892aa28a589cd77f2fb82ecbed2f6.jpeg

https://apnews.com/article/boneless-chicken-wings-lawsuit-ohio-supreme-court-231002ea50d8157aeadf093223d539f8

In a 4-3 ruling, the Supreme Court said Thursday that “boneless wings” refers to a cooking style, and that Berkheimer should’ve been on guard against bones since it’s common knowledge that chickens have bones. The high court sided with lower courts that had dismissed Berkheimer’s suit.

• LOL! 3

On 7/26/2024 at 6:43 AM, abrasivesaint said:

MFers out there in Ohio being like a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl no exceptions and then being like boneless can have bones..

suck my bone.

*fixed

• LOL! 2

7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

image.png.49e06809ab989eeea25a5e192f53f67b.png

This is what's wrong with the news

back in my day, TS was nothing more than a muddy sausage eating, frothy egg nog sipping AI fever dream

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

Lol what is with these Russian prisoner swaps. 

Just when you thought America returning the imprisoned Russian "Merchant of Death" for an unheard of basketball player with a weed pen was a bad call, it gets worse. America has released Russian sleeper agents, oligarchs, hitmen, and someone smuggling US technology in return for the release of American journalists and protestors. Slowly, I am becoming a fan of Russia's tactics. This shit is OP!

America Released:

VADIM KRASIKOV - assassin working for FSB (life sentence)

VLADISLAV KLYUSHIN - 100 MILLION DOLLAR scheme hacking US networks (Kremlin businessman)

ROMAN SELEZNEV - owes 170 MILLION DOLLARS in restitution, hacked 500 businesses and sold millions of credit cards on the dark net (son of a Russian lawmaker)

VADIM KONOSHCHENOK - FSB officer who smuggled 40 US technology parts to Moscow (semiconductors and electronic components)

MIKHAIL MIKUSHIN - accused FSB officer in Norway with a false identity, espionage

ARTEM DULTSEV and ANNA DULTSEVA - espionage couple relaying orders to Russian sleeper agents

PAVEL RUBTSOV - journalist accused of espionage at the beginning of the Russia Ukraine war

In return for...

Russia Released:

PATRICK SCHOEBEL - he had marijuana gummies (drug smuggling charges)

PAUL WHELAN - American businessman attending wedding in Moscow (accused of espionage with no evidence), though note he was kicked out of the military for stealing and bragging about contacts with the FSB

EVAN GERSHKOVICH - American journalist writing a story about some military shit (accused of espionage with no evidence)

DEMURI VORONIN - collaborating with foreign journalist

VLADIMIR KARA-MURZA - criticized the Ukraine war, multiple poison attempts by Russian intelligence agencies

ILYA YASHIN - also criticized the Ukraine war

ALSU KURMASHEVA - American reporter accused of spreading false information

ANDREI PIVOVAROV - leader of opposition group

OLEG ORLOV - protestor (accused of discrediting the military)

SASHA SKOCHILENKO - protestor who replaced the prices of food in a food store with anti war stickers

KSENIA FADEYEVA, LILIA CHANYSHEVA, VADIM OSTANIN - protested with Alexei Navalny (assassinated in prison), accused of extremism

KEVIN LIK - accused of taking pictures of a military unit and sending them to foreign sources

RICO KRIEGER - Belarusian terrorist sentenced to death, pardoned (I don't know why America wanted this trade, but at least it's a comparable charge to what we released)

GERMAN MOYZHES - Russian immigration attorney who helped Russians apply for EU residency permits (accused of treason) 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

The cocaine lords probably. Also who the fuck loses 30 lbs in 3 days? 30 lbs of what? nah mean?

yeah, dude is full of shit. First thing he said in that head line is he was broke. Breh, you ain’t ever going to be broke.

• Truth 1

12 minutes ago, LUGR said:

yeah, dude is full of shit. First thing he said in that head line is he was broke. Breh, you ain’t ever going to be broke.

How come I couldn't luck out and be chets dope man? Even for 3 days!

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

He's the kid from home improvement right?

Naw, looks like that is different dude.  I was cross referencing the home improvement dude, and looks like he ended up in a lot of legal troubles. 

This Zach Bryan fellow sure knows how to stir up aome trouble. Lol

• 2 weeks later...