News Not Fit to Print

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 6:54 AM, mr.yuck said:

From what I understand, they tried to copy our financial structuring and investment strategies in real estate but at triple the scale. Their crash is gonna be wild. If we crash at the same time, shits gonna be stupid wild.

Australia is going to be fucked when that happens. Our biggest export is Iron ore and our buggest buyer is china.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Australia is going to be fucked when that happens. Our biggest export is Iron ore and our buggest buyer is china.

You know, I keep thinking "how bad is it really gonna be?" Probably really bad for people worried about paying their bills or continuing to play the game. Keep gardening bro. Things will be okay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I bet he already has one of those invisible black panther type suits and he’s wearing it right now. 

naw mang, I bet he got an aqua man type merman suit tho

remember when he was going to save all those Thai kids stuck in that underwater cave….? That shits been in development for awhile now.

9 hours ago, LUGR said:

naw mang, I bet he got an aqua man type merman suit tho

remember when he was going to save all those Thai kids stuck in that underwater cave….? That shits been in development for awhile now.

I watched a whole ass documentary about that but do not remember anything about Tesla guy perhaps I’m trippin or sleeping idk. 

4 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I watched a whole ass documentary about that but do not remember anything about Tesla guy perhaps I’m trippin or sleeping idk. 

The purposefully left Elon out of the documentary. Elon tried to step in and offer his engineers and a small submarine to use, which the experienced cave divers leading the rescue didn’t want or ask for and called it a PR stunt by Elon. Elon then called the lead diver “pedo guy” and threw an online temper tantrum. Divers rescued kids without Elon’s help. Lead diver sued Elon for defamation and lost.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2024 at 1:31 AM, LUGR said:

The purposefully left Elon out of the documentary. Elon tried to step in and offer his engineers and a small submarine to use, which the experienced cave divers leading the rescue didn’t want or ask for and called it a PR stunt by Elon. Elon then called the lead diver “pedo guy” and threw an online temper tantrum. Divers rescued kids without Elon’s help. Lead diver sued Elon for defamation and lost.

Holy wtf. Kind of awesome he offered that shit though if true. Super retarded they went on a suicide mission instead lol.