The "Q" Thread - Let's talk about what it was, who was behind it, etc.

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What i’ve gathered so far from this thread is that we’re not talking about what it was and who was behind it, it’s Casek telling us what it was and who was behind it. Maybe you’re right, maybe not.

Either way Q is a bunch of straight up nonsense that hasn’t had anything they predicated come true, that i can think of.

What it did was make a bunch of gullible and vulnerable people completely batshit over the type of conspiracies i was into when i was like 14 years old and discovering politics.

If there’s one thing i’ve come to learn about conspiracies, it’s that the real answers are generally much simpler and out in the open. 

@Cracked Assrecommended this book to me a long time ago when i was balls deep in 9/11 conspiracies, and i can honestly say it helped me completely rethink the rabbit holes i was diving head first into at break neck speeds. Edit: much like these Q people are today. 

F39ED036-B18C-4BA7-AEA6-357D497E9F81.jpeg.c92d6622f3b49af167bde62755f71174.jpeg

Edited by abrasivesaint

On 11/16/2021 at 1:44 PM, Dark_Knight said:

Wikileaks somehow functions without conspiracy. Q was bullshit from the beginning. It is just facts.

After Assange was put in prison they started going away from the path he was taking them down. You know,
Vault 7 was probably their last big leak because it was at Julian's behest after being fucked over by Comey. 
There was a deal being made. This is probably why Julian is still in prison. He fucked with the CIA too much 
by releasing that. 

On 11/17/2021 at 3:32 AM, abrasivesaint said:

What i’ve gathered so far from this thread is that we’re not talking about what it was and who was behind it, it’s Casek telling us what it was and who was behind it. Maybe you’re right, maybe not.

Either way Q is a bunch of straight up nonsense that hasn’t had anything they predicated come true, that i can think of.

What it did was make a bunch of gullible and vulnerable people completely batshit over the type of conspiracies i was into when i was like 14 years old and discovering politics.

If there’s one thing i’ve come to learn about conspiracies, it’s that the real answers are generally much simpler and out in the open. 

@Cracked Assrecommended this book to me a long time ago when i was balls deep in 9/11 conspiracies, and i can honestly say it helped me completely rethink the rabbit holes i was diving head first into at break neck speeds. Edit: much like these Q people are today. 

F39ED036-B18C-4BA7-AEA6-357D497E9F81.jpeg.c92d6622f3b49af167bde62755f71174.jpeg

I don't know of an existing database to show you a few of the "hits" that are from the real "Q". The Epstein ones were spot the fuck on. I have a feeling that
Ghislaine's trial will expose the rest of the people that "Q" named. They're all solid af (did get obsessed with Epstein case. familiar with all of the key players
and know a couple of his victims). 

One thing I couldn't nail down as physically being there was the tunnels under LSJ. I did come across some knowledge of a company he sat on a board for that
installed underground bunkers. Lifeboat. 

Maybe some time in the future the people who set up the bot that couldn't read or respond or even "see" that others were using it's account will come forward?
Who knows?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 9:54 PM, Hua Guofang said:

Every now and then I see something that makes me think of you little rascals over here:

image.png.b65961835d37c2870d2179e03fa9db73.png

There never was any KRAKEN .

Shocking, I know.

See yuz in another few months.

F482A6D8-4E9E-40F9-9895-E02E4EE0EA7C.thumb.jpeg.9d778f7b9e7876e362af5d9c47f1d2fb.jpeg

B983B4C9-66F0-4812-B8E4-4664EF745A26.thumb.jpeg.0214ec2b9cd164bd48130b38ff1e24fd.jpeg

and the hits keep comin’!

Lying Lin Woods credibility is shot though. Not much more weight behind these than the jibberjabber he was spewing after the election. Same with Flabby Mike Flynn and Pouty Sidney Powell…. The infighting is interesting though. I guess when extremists run out of enemies to fight (real or imaginary) they begin to turn on each other because the ideology get so corrupted and splintered. 

🍿 

• Like 1

BF2912B6-9C7C-45AE-82FF-3BC95C94D979.png.a34903136a689efc7375086384b438ba.png

0CA03FBF-025B-4390-A257-CA5B5E9D9F28.thumb.jpeg.2d5f7292a170594de37290e680521ceb.jpeg

disgraced pillow salesman, Mike “My Crackhead” Lindell drops his lawsuit against Dominion voting machines. 

anyone in need of a chuckle should check out the highlights from his utter failure of a 96-hour Cyber Symposium on election fraud earlier this year. Followed by the pathetic 96-hour Thanks-a-thon last month. Unhinged and manic. 

🍿 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 11:42 PM, lord_casek said:

Starting a discussion thread on the phenomenon of "Q" on the chans and off the chans. 

What was it? Who was behind it? What was the intention? What did it become?

I'm headed to bed. If you feel like adding to this before I can edit it and talk a little bit about what I
know and don't know about it be my guest. 

Whoa wtf, your shit got merged into this thread and dilluted.... probably under the guise of "tidying up" or "organizing" (on a graffiti forum I might remind you).  Sure is good that we're "keeping the order" here by not letting topics about similar things exist in different places.

The problem with doing this is that now any new discussion that would have happened as a result of Casek's thread being started won't happen because people will click into this thread, see post #1 read through a few posts, and then click out without responding....... never getting to the new material after deciding the subject isn't something to be talked about or thought about.

It would have been better to leave the two threads separate and really merging threads isn't "doing work" IMO and I sure hope this isn't some of that shadow moderation secret forum police bullshit that Raven was talking about.... if it is and you're spending your time secretly doing elf shit on a forum with 10 active members you might want to re-evaluate how you're spending your time.

And don't come at me sideways about how I spend my time here, I type accurately at upwards of 100 word per minute.

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 9.13.54 AM.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah there's that word again. Q anon. 

we can trust the media on nothing else but if they're talking about "qanon" then it's legit. 

nobody talks about it or reads about "qanon" unless they've been repetitiously conditioned into doing so by the msm. 

Id be willing to bet no nay sayer has put any honest effort into researching anything.  Reddit syndrome where you can just read the title and absorb the info without understanding anything. 

dishonest effort. 

• Like 1

Lol that list is retarded. I just looked it over. Nobody is dissecting or pulling apart any q drop. It's just a collection of posts from people like "praying medic" (who even knows who that is). 

The true patriots have left social media completely.  You guys gotta be smarter than this. 

climbing the wall of q dicks with your ass is what this looks like. 

• Truth 1

On 12/3/2021 at 2:18 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Recorded conversation leaked by Lyin’ Lin Wood of him and Flabby Mike Flynn discussing Qanon being a CIA Psyop

🍿 

Part of it was CIA. There were a lot of people who took control of that account. A lot of agencies. Foreign and domestic. 
How else are you going to discredit a leaker? Remember what they did to Assange for publishing CIA documents on Vault 7? 
They sent two fucking women in to fuck him and then accuse him of rape. Smear job like a motherfucker. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Q fails, a year in review (longggggg list)

PrayingMedic is a grifter. 

I don't know who AP is. Probably also a grifter. When do we get to the part about Q being wrong? 

I am familiar with AwakenedOutlaw. Still not Q. 

Again, I see followers and grifters, like Julian's Rum, who I do know. Still not seeing Q. Just Anons. 

Okay, this is dumb. I'm not commenting on the rest of my scrolling. What a shit thread. Why not go over

the Q posts? Those are pretty darn interesting. 

• Truth 1

4 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I think that tweet was less about addressing a posts on Chan 

and more about making fun of the Qult

And why do you think they have to go after a group of grifters instead of addressing the content of the posts made by the person or persons who identify as "Q"? 
Have you seen any article talking about the content of what "Q" was actually posting about? I haven't. I've seen shit about JFK Jr. that wasn't there. I've seen shit about aliens that wasn't there. 

• Truth 1

This is how misinformation works. It's a whole lot to ask of people in todays world to put effort into doing anything.  Even if it's some low energy shit like reading more than a few paragraphs it's like asking them to move a mountain. 

The colleges have raised a whole generation of people that don't realize they aren't as smart as they think they are. I see it in my industry all the time. Kids fresh out of college having to be corrected regularly by senior engineers with experience despite the fact they have a paper saying they "know things". 

That's just my anecdotal evidence of tards from college. They're the ones writing up these lame hit pieces that people so easily believe.  

Just keep talking about "qanon" and we will continue to know where you're level of understanding lies. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

This is how misinformation works. It's a whole lot to ask of people in todays world to put effort into doing anything.  Even if it's some low energy shit like reading more than a few paragraphs it's like asking them to move a mountain. 

The colleges have raised a whole generation of people that don't realize they aren't as smart as they think they are. I see it in my industry all the time. Kids fresh out of college having to be corrected regularly by senior engineers with experience despite the fact they have a paper saying they "know things". 

That's just my anecdotal evidence of tards from college. They're the ones writing up these lame hit pieces that people so easily believe.  

Just keep talking about "qanon" and we will continue to know where you're level of understanding lies. 

I get it. It is funny to mock Preying Medic. Dave is a fucking grifter piece of shit. So are a ton of those people. 
We didn't need fucking "decoders". What the original "Q" talked about was in plain English. 

All of you- Spy games are very real and happen every damn day. From Iranian propagandists on Reddit to Hezbollah using Anime 
to propagandize and recruit with. I mentioned it above, what they did to Assange. That was revenge for leaking Company secrets. 
Look at what they did to President Trump. You think he could just walk up in the CIA and give a speech about fucking 5th columns
to their faces and get away with it? There was a massive deployment of IC dirty tricks on him. 

This world is a lot different than people realize. 

• Truth 1