The "Q" Thread - Let's talk about what it was, who was behind it, etc.

KILZ FILLZ

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Starting a discussion thread on the phenomenon of "Q" on the chans and off the chans. 

What was it? Who was behind it? What was the intention? What did it become?

I'm headed to bed. If you feel like adding to this before I can edit it and talk a little bit about what I
know and don't know about it be my guest. 

5 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

There’s a good podcast called Q-Clearance that can dive into the details far better than i can. 

But if i recall correctly, the theory that’s been all but stone cold proven is that the Watson’s run it, and they stole it from some South African dude. 

He's taking credit for other's work. 

There is a "real" "Q" and many fake "Qs". The real one was a bot set up by some  whistleblowers. The next one was someone at the DIA who caught 
on to what the whistleblowers were doing. The final incarnations were various intelligence agencies (foreign and domestic) who decided to use the "Q" phenomenon. 

How do you know which is which? The original couldn't respond to things because it couldn't read them because of it's nature (bot). It would pop online on a "ghost IP",
post, then go offline. Anything you see by "Q" answering questions isn't "Q". The intel agencies liked to prop people up. When "Q" named followers that it was propping up
it was an intel agency and the people it was propping up aren't on the up and up (grifters who made a deal). 

As for Watson- some things catch up with people and sometimes they want out of it, so they go along to get along. Watson probably took control of the account a few times, too. 

The IC still doesn't know the identity of the original "Q". They did manage to make a bunch of people do/say some rather crazy shit for their part in the "Q" posts which was the intent.

• Like 1

First I ever saw q was on original 8chans /b/ on the splash page , then /pol/ , then an attempt in the original /gamergate/ , then /v/ .

This was pre rise of Breitbart gamergate grift , and about the same time as the McDonald's moon man being turned into a white nationalist meme.

But I'm somewhat curious about the actual leaks and non meme parties involved

26 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

First I ever saw q was on original 8chans /b/ on the splash page , then /pol/ , then an attempt in the original /gamergate/ , then /v/ .

This was pre rise of Breitbart gamergate grift , and about the same time as the McDonald's moon man being turned into a white nationalist meme.

But I'm somewhat curious about the actual leaks and non meme parties involved

It was 4chan /pol, then 8chan, then 8kun. Some say they attempted before as anons without a moniker. 

Leaks- You'd have to read back through and contrast/compare to events that happened afterward. It probably

wouldn't take too long if you had a good idea of arrests made and intel regarding events (like Russiagate) coming into the public eye. 

The main thing to keep in mind is that "Q" couldn't respond to people. It wasn't there to call out Twitter names. It existed solely
to post information. 

Edited by lord_casek

14 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

this is a thread about Q

Right. Read what I'm writing. I'm telling you what is real about it and what is fake about it. 
Very plain English. 

After all of them stopped as "Q" I stopped paying attention to the boards and the PAYtriots
like Praying Medic, X22 Report, etc. 

Why was I paying those people any attention? Because that is what I do. I pay attention and 
learn from what I see and take in. I turned my attention to it days after it happened and watched
it grow and develop out, watched the main players, befriended some of them, and watched. 

I have seen some of these people pop up from time to time still running their various grifts. 
I know Redpill78 now survives on this stuff. Praying Medic, too. Fucking losers. 

Do you understand now? 

@lord_casekah so that puts everything for the start around 2014-2015 . Bruh you had me semi worried you ended up a Facebook qtard but I'm glad that's not the case.

I couldn't find much on 420chan due to kirtaner only vanity posting his receipts on the creation of legion and trolling Jim Watkins and crew.

Iirc there's a kiwi farms thread with semi related things regarding Q I'll check out.

I'm due to skim through the Rittenhouse thread there at some point today anyway since it ended up at like 1080 pages and I left off at 700 Sunday.

14 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

@lord_casekah so that puts everything for the start around 2014-2015 . Bruh you had me semi worried you ended up a Facebook qtard but I'm glad that's not the case.

I couldn't find much on 420chan due to kirtaner only vanity posting his receipts on the creation of legion and trolling Jim Watkins and crew.

Iirc there's a kiwi farms thread with semi related things regarding Q I'll check out.

I'm due to skim through the Rittenhouse thread there at some point today anyway since it ended up at like 1080 pages and I left off at 700 Sunday.

October 2017.  Have an archive

As for being a "Qtard" - I know a lot about it and did dip myself into it headfirst.

Edited by lord_casek
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

Something for all of you to consider is this; how would you ruin a leaker that you couldn't pin down? You'd probably destroy any movement that may have been created around that leakers leaks, right? 
You'd insert people in to the groups that "followed" this leaker and you'd probably start "decoding" shit that didn't need to be decoded. maybe inserting your own "codes" for your inserts to "decode"? 
Get some real culty shit going on in the fringes....man, you could really fuck something up.