Dark Knight - share with the group what it's like going through life thinking people are "russians".

psalm91

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/11/2021 at 6:54 PM, Mercer said:

Just here to confirm, everyone ... gets the turbo grip

Is this something you dick diddlers invented to gender reassign yourself without getting on that medical insurance?  Don't try to suggest that being "married" doesn't make you a faggot either especially if your "wife" wasn't always a lady.... that makes you a turbo faggot.

Tell us a long story that we aren't going to read or even skim.

• Trash 1

Настоящая задница, сука, трахни насчет ниггера Сумка Big Birkin, вмещает пять, шесть фигур Полоски на моей заднице, поэтому он назвал эту киску Тигрой Fuckin 'on a scammin' ass, богатая задница ниггер

3AE68E2E-577A-4D80-9431-287546E033DD.jpeg

• Nega Props 1
  • LOL! 1

The benefits of being muscular are too many to name. People fear me. I walk into any room and others know I am not to be fucked with because I can literally tear them apart with my bare hands. 5 months ago, a tranny smiled at me and I lifted him up by the scapula where he was helpless in my grasp. Also, women desire me. It is no secret that women want a man who is muscular and bodybuilding makes you that way. Whenever I go out anywhere, I got women throwing themselves at me, trying to give me their numbers, trying to get me to add them on instagram. 

Three days ago, I had gone to my friend's house, and a dog had ran this woman on top of her car. Without a word, I ran to the beast and offered my forearm. It of course bit down with haste and broke it's own jaw within 10 seconds since I do farmer's walks three days a week. I slammed ass with the woman I saved also, and she was from Thailand originally. I see many dudes on here leading lonesome, loveless, hoe-less lives and it's because no one respects you. If you want to get respect irl and not have to whore yourself out get in the weightroom and get to work. You can get there within two years brehs, Discuss.

Edited by Boris The Butcher
  • Like 1
  • Nega Props 1
  • Truth 2

1 hour ago, Boris The Butcher said:

The benefits of being muscular are too many to name. People fear me. I walk into any room and others know I am not to be fucked with because I can literally tear them apart with my bare hands. 5 months ago, a tranny smiled at me and I lifted him up by the scapula where he was helpless in my grasp. Also, women desire me. It is no secret that women want a man who is muscular and bodybuilding makes you that way. Whenever I go out anywhere, I got women throwing themselves at me, trying to give me their numbers, trying to get me to add them on instagram. 

Three days ago, I had gone to my friend's house, and a dog had ran this woman on top of her car. Without a word, I ran to the beast and offered my forearm. It of course bit down with haste and broke it's own jaw within 10 seconds since I do farmer's walks three days a week. I slammed ass with the woman I saved also, and she was from Thailand originally. I see many dudes on here leading lonesome, loveless, hoe-less lives and it's because no one respects you. If you want to get respect irl and not have to whore yourself out get in the weightroom and get to work. You can get there within two years brehs, Discuss.

12oz fact checkers determined that this is all true

• Trash 1