Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

redsnapper and soul/ransk are ill dope writers much respect for girls that write cuz there isnt to many giris out there writing especially in portland in fact i doubt there are any girl writers in portland and i would definitly wanna hit it with a girl writer but not that fuckin fat girl haha what does that girl write with those green gloves? shes bomb as fuck

Originally posted by Verbal Kint@Dec 22 2004, 06:06 PM

Lets see some more hot girl writers in slutty poses in front of their pieces

typical. yea i appriciate all the people on here who are gentleman and supportive of girl writers for theyre skill-rather than being supportive just cuz they may be hot. guys like kint here obviously have no respect for any female writers because hes to concerned about what she looks like that what her peices look like. i dont know if im the only female on this board or what, but if there are any more girls they should be speaking up about this instead of just sitting back and enjoying the disrespect.

ps- just to get this out of the way, standing up for girl writers will definatly get the "feminist dyke" finger pointed at me and anyone who honestly stands by that can go suck a fucking dick.

Originally posted by edogg+Dec 22 2004, 06:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Dec 22 2004, 06:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Verbal Kint@Dec 22 2004, 06:06 PM

typical. yea i appriciate all the people on here who are gentleman and supportive of girl writers for theyre skill-rather than being supportive just cuz they may be hot. guys like kint here obviously have no respect for any female writers because hes to concerned about what she looks like that what her peices look like. i dont know if im the only female on this board or what, but if there are any more girls they should be speaking up about this instead of just sitting back and enjoying the disrespect.

ps- just to get this out of the way, standing up for girl writers will definatly get the "feminist dyke" finger pointed at me and anyone who honestly stands by that can go suck a fucking dick.

[/b]

hahah yeah i know the feelin but hey guys are gonna be guys, but hey thats why us chicks gotta stick together..well ne wayz i was just letting u know that your not a lone!!! laterz,RANSK*

If its okay with you lll just sit back and enjoy the diserspect... for its entertainment value. If you are gonna let every dumbass comment get at you... you arent built for this. I dont feel the need to speak up about anything. the work you do should speak for its self.

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Dec 22 2004, 09:30 PM

If its okay with you lll just sit back and enjoy the diserspect... for its entertainment value. If you are gonna let every dumbass comment get at you... you arent built for this. I dont feel the need to speak up about anything. the work you do should speak for its self.

well then i guess thats the difference between us isnt it. i dont let every dumbass comment get to me and if i did i would just have ranting responses to just about every post on this site- including yours. the way i see it, by standing up for myself that shows personal strength which is one thing needed to be 'built for this'

Originally posted by edogg+Dec 22 2004, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Dec 22 2004, 07:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MESTHREE@Dec 22 2004, 09:30 PM

well then i guess thats the difference between us isnt it. i dont let every dumbass comment get to me and if i did i would just have ranting responses to just about every post on this site- including yours. the way i see it, by standing up for myself that shows personal strength which is one thing needed to be 'built for this'

[/b]

right on then sister.

Originally posted by edogg+Dec 22 2004, 11:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Dec 22 2004, 11:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Verbal Kint@Dec 22 2004, 06:06 PM

[/b]

yo, on behalf of the feminist dykes - fuck you bitch, suckin dick is YOUR detail, not ours.....

so much for girls stickin up for each other what?

Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Dec 24 2004, 04:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Dec 24 2004, 04:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by edogg@Dec 22 2004, 11:16 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Verbal Kint@Dec 22 2004, 06:06 PM

yo, on behalf of the feminist dykes - fuck you bitch, suckin dick is YOUR detail, not ours.....

so much for girls stickin up for each other what?

[/b]

i didnt say there was anything wrong with being a feminist dyke did i?no. i just dont like being stereotyped as one for standing up for myself or for taking part in something that is typically dominated by guys. but i have no problem with anyone who happens to be a feminist dyke so dont go taking that shit personally. calm down.

Originally posted by EVAK77FUA+Dec 23 2004, 01:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EVAK77FUA - Dec 23 2004, 01:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dedcop@Dec 21 2004, 09:10 PM

soul.jpg

Yo this is my homegirl ransk did this shit.  It say soul but she  writes ransk.

sorry man dont mean to burst your bubble but my boy PEN form Rochester did this!!!!!

[/b]

HA damn no shit..

You might want to tell your boy he gots some girl impersonating him. HAHAHA.Cause I told her "yo soo if i post this shit you did it... right.. ??.. " She said For sure. So I figured id hook it up. See and its funny cause i wondered that shit after I posted it ha.. but fuck it. HAHA Bump for the girls who are actually painting and don't tell lies thats pretty wack... And your homeboy yo he gots dope shit.. hehe

Originally posted by Unicron+Nov 26 2004, 05:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Unicron - Nov 26 2004, 05:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dramaqueen.@Nov 26 2004, 04:21 AM

FASET TAKES IT....

Yeah she takes it alright... let me break down this graff ho's flicks right quick

the 1st 2 fr8s are mad wack the letters are busted...

the throwy was givin-if not done for her

the last tag was DONE for her.. if u ever seen her tags (good luck) you know she didnt do this

one more thing,,, if you notice this girl only "writes" when shes screwing a new writer...inbetween dicks she doesnt do shit

niggas in here need to stop tryin to hype up these really wack bitchs... if these were guys doin this stuff you would probably talk about how wack it was...

[/b]

couldnt have saiditbettermyself and so true youdontevenknow. consider it a cardpulled...

Archived