Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like bitches

All kind of bitches,

To take off my shirt

And pull down my britches

If she’s got big tities

I squeeze ’em and hold’em

While she suck my dick and lick my scrotum

And if she got a friend I’ll fuck her too

Together we can play a game of switch'aroo

I ain’t the type who gets all mushy

I like to sit back And watch them eat each other’s pussy!

Weak people might say we’re insane

But that’s the other fuckin’ level of the game

I’ll turn your sister out if she fucks with me

You want to know my identity? ? ?

Originally posted by RocktroOner@Dec 29 2004, 05:41 AM

Fuck a bitch writing. fuck a bitch who sits on 12oz bitching about dudes who bitch about bitches writing. you all should quit your day jobs and start giving BLOW jobs. A bitch that writes would be all cool and shit, if you had big tits and shit you could go on missions with me, but the fact of the matter is that one hundred percent of bitches that write are some hideous bitches....

your trippimg bro...BLUE ARE2 and several others from where im at look nice...

[attachmentid=4873]

Originally posted by MyBitches+Dec 28 2004, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MyBitches - Dec 28 2004, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-_OnYX_@Dec 28 2004, 05:17 PM

any girls from hawaii here? I am trying to find some who will hit up with me...

yeah.. im a girl from Hawaii(Oahu).. hit me up dawg.

[/b]

yo MYBitches... what you throw up? we should go hit it up sometime...

Originally posted by symbols+Dec 27 2004, 01:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Dec 27 2004, 01:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fillysfinest@Dec 25 2004, 11:44 PM

but MEOW is holdin it down threw all  elements, aia protege...keep killin it!  ;)

too bad there's about ten females who also write "meow"

come on girls, get a decent name for yourselves.

[/b]

shes the only one in philly though and its been years so im sure she aint rippin off anyone<-

Originally posted by ask your mom@Dec 30 2004, 07:46 AM

mmmmmmmmm the good ol lassie tribe she makes it kool to be a graff slut....hahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahah :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

mommy didnt love u enough? dick is minimal??

lame comment womyn basher.. think harder b4 posting..

big up GIRLGRAFF KEEPS EM CUMMIN..

P-24.JPG

Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Dec 30 2004, 08:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Dec 30 2004, 08:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-edogg@Dec 24 2004, 11:26 PM

but i have no problem with anyone who happens to be a feminist dyke so dont go taking that shit personally. calm down.

it's a bit like sayin "i've no problem with niggers", moron.

[/b]

haha im no racist. youre right- i dont have a problem with african americans. call them whatever you want but i dont have anything against them or people who happen to be gay, moron.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Jan 2 2005, 03:33 PM

go ahead and dodge the point. I don't care....

you make points now? oh, well then please by all means remind me what it was. i guess i did overlook it but if its no trouble to you i'd love to know what it was you were bitching at me about.

Originally posted by edogg+Jan 3 2005, 02:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Jan 3 2005, 02:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bodice_ripper@Jan 2 2005, 03:33 PM

you make points now? oh, well then please by all means remind me what it was. i guess i did overlook it but if its no trouble to you i'd love to know what it was you were bitching at me about.

[/b]

feel free to scroll back a bit and read...wallow in all the female unity....maybe post some flicks...

Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Jan 3 2005, 09:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Jan 3 2005, 09:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by edogg@Jan 3 2005, 02:40 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-bodice_ripper@Jan 2 2005, 03:33 PM

feel free to scroll back a bit and read...wallow in all the female unity....maybe post some flicks...

[/b]

look. i tend to be rather thick headed and i dont catch on to things to well. you wanna make a point here sunshine? come out and say it cut the witty remarks so all this back and forth bullshit ends. i cant post flicks anyways, i dont have a scanner, i dont have a digital camera. i dont even know where you came off saying that in the first place, but i'll let it slide. just say what you wanna say for fucks sake and quit beatin around the bush... (haha).

all%20kine%20pics%20558.jpg

normal_all%20kine%20pics%20509.jpg

this is one of my first grafs I ever did...

normal_all%20kine%20pics%20534.jpg

this one is mess... my buildings windows are ugly my hand started cramping...

I've been graffing for about 7 months now...and I need advice on my leters... I have problems with my "Y's".......

Archived