Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by _OnYX_+Feb 22 2005, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (_OnYX_ - Feb 22 2005, 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Funky.Fresh@Feb 22 2005, 04:41 PM

i wish i knew girl's that paint on oahu... i want a friend who i can share this with... shopping and gossip make me tired.  :crying:

your from oahu?

[/b]

yep. the lush greens of hawaii nae.. where the menehune's live. haha.

First off rikku is so ill because you just side I was !!! Look I am a genius hello. I kill it and get up in a murder capital! Riku has her owen style. I have been weighting sense i was seventeen, I can’t stop I love my spray can’s-markers and paint for the right reasons! I love what I do so it doesn’t matter. I am all way trying to progress as an artist and gain knowledge. Yo rikku is so ill because she is not a girl she is a graffiti artist!!! So bottom line my art is pure and even if I do some thing that suck's it is still cool becous that is the style lately. Not to mention I am in college and maintaining a 3.0 I just did a gllery show in Ann Arbor that was so underground it was in the basement. I know how and throw killer parties. I all so am a lyrical master and a sculptor. my stickers are on point. when i do stencil art it has like 9 layers. I'm not fucking around. So work hard at what you love and life will happen. girl graff is the ill-est peace. miss RIKKU

ps. I could go on and on about how Ill riku is but I have to play some UKIR till next time! i am have a good week. :king:

Originally posted by janell@Mar 1 2005, 09:59 PM

First off rikku is so ill because you just side I was !!! Look I am a genius hello. I kill it and get up in a murder capital! Riku has her owen style. I have been weighting sense i was seventeen, I can’t stop I love my spray can’s-markers and paint for the right reasons! I love what I do so it doesn’t matter. I am all way trying to progress as an artist and gain knowledge. Yo rikku is so ill because she is not a girl she is a graffiti artist!!! So bottom line my art is pure and even if I do some thing that suck's it is still cool becous that is the style lately. Not to mention I am in college and maintaining a 3.0 I just did a gllery show in Ann Arbor that was so underground it was in the basement. I know how and throw killer parties. I all so am a lyrical master and a sculptor. my stickers are on point. when i do stencil art it has like 9 layers. I'm not fucking around. So work hard at what you love and life will happen. girl graff is the ill-est peace. miss RIKKU

ps. I could go on and on about how Ill riku is but I have to play some UKIR till next time! i am have a good week. :king:

ILL? i wouldnt have the slighest idea, you may very well be...

ILL-iterate, BING BING BING!!!!

anyone have more acet flix?? she has by far the dopest shit on this thread..probably the dopest shit i ever saw from a girl........and tribe..someone tell me how the fuck u paint wearin heels and no clothes and long ass nails :rolleyes: ..u know she gotta be a graff smut..

Originally posted by K-Rock@Jan 30 2002, 07:39 AM

Originally posted by agent apple

this kind of thing bothers me somewhat....i mean its great that a person goes out and actually puts some effort forward...but to give credit to that person for being a girl or to jock them for merely that fact, is exactly why i think that most girls get a free ride in graff seriously before all the bullshit falls....how many of you wouldnt jump at the chance to take a female under your wing and show her the ropes? its just screwed up thats all...mind you ive met a few female writers some were fucking garbage some were okay but never did i meet one with great skill not to say that it matters but i dont just hand out props like candy on halloween...a writer is a writer plain and simple be them male female gay or straight it makes no difference.....we all have hands

I dont know about other female writers, but myself- I look forward to being judged on my skills instead of being judged as a female and not hearing words like "thats alright for a female". In starting this thread, my aim was to represent and show that there are real dedicated female writers out there. And I think they/we deserve some props for being strong enough to go up against all you males, not to mention the sexist ones.

exzacltyy der is madd guys dat as soon as dey found out i write were lyk ohhh props nd shytt before dey even saw my shyt

• 2 weeks later...

Archived