Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dramaqueen.@Nov 26 2004, 04:21 AM

FASET TAKES IT....

Yeah she takes it alright... let me break down this graff ho's flicks right quick

the 1st 2 fr8s are mad wack the letters are busted...

the throwy was givin-if not done for her

the last tag was DONE for her.. if u ever seen her tags (good luck) you know she didnt do this

one more thing,,, if you notice this girl only "writes" when shes screwing a new writer...inbetween dicks she doesnt do shit

niggas in here need to stop tryin to hype up these really wack bitchs... if these were guys doin this stuff you would probably talk about how wack it was...

Originally posted by Unicron+Nov 26 2004, 02:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Unicron - Nov 26 2004, 02:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dramaqueen.@Nov 26 2004, 04:21 AM

FASET TAKES IT....

Yeah she takes it alright... let me break down this graff ho's flicks right quick

the 1st 2 fr8s are mad wack the letters are busted...

the throwy was givin-if not done for her

the last tag was DONE for her.. if u ever seen her tags (good luck) you know she didnt do this

one more thing,,, if you notice this girl only "writes" when shes screwing a new writer...inbetween dicks she doesnt do shit

niggas in here need to stop tryin to hype up these really wack bitchs... if these were guys doin this stuff you would probably talk about how wack it was...

[/b]

Yea really, I bet this ones totally true..Especially when all these girls are mainly known not because of what people seen up in the street but because of this internet bs. woohooo im up on a graffiti not just that but the "graff girls" one. And its not just this thread its also 12 oz thats gay dude, its just that this one is ESPECIALLY gay becasue if MOST of you girls were considered just writers then you wouldnt be dropped into this category your flicks would be out there with all the dope ones in the regular threads anyway. Anyhow fuck this website

Originally posted by cat killer@Nov 26 2004, 11:30 PM

Anyhow fuck this website

So put your money where your mouth is and leave.

I like being able to see flicks of shit I don't see "on the street", because even if a writer is up, I won't see them, because I live on a poxy little island.

Now, less pontificating, more flicks.

Originally posted by HeLLoNeArTh+Nov 25 2004, 05:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HeLLoNeArTh - Nov 25 2004, 05:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-STYLEISKING@Oct 14 2004, 06:48 AM

IMG_3704.JPG

IMG_3705.JPG

IMG_3714.JPG

who is this? what does she write?

[/b]

who is this and why dont we have a picture oof her naked bent over a table with me banging her in the behind... I love girls with dishwashing gloves!!!!

Guest BOSTONIAN

I'm feeling graff girls thread but yo peep this shit I think more girls should write the nicknames we give them, like SKANK SLUT SLEAZE DOUCHE ROASTBEEF CURTAINS ect..

Archived