Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by billy bob+Nov 9 2004, 09:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (billy bob - Nov 9 2004, 09:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Lyrik@Nov 6 2004, 09:59 PM

please give me tips or whatever yall wanna say...my frist piece

heres tha link since i dunno how for post um, unless it is showin:

lyrik.jpg

yes im a girl...a 12 yr. old girl..from Hawaii (Oahu)

Fuck all these cunts, your 12. just keep at it and youll get somewhere.

[/b]

you should just keep it simple just do straight letters than after a while you can develop your shit to a piece

Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Nov 14 2004, 06:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Nov 14 2004, 06:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by billy bob@Nov 9 2004, 09:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Lyrik@Nov 6 2004, 09:59 PM

please give me tips or whatever yall wanna say...my frist piece

heres tha link since i dunno how for post um, unless it is showin:

lyrik.jpg

yes im a girl...a 12 yr. old girl..from Hawaii (Oahu)

Fuck all these cunts, your 12. just keep at it and youll get somewhere.

you should just keep it simple just do straight letters than after a while you can develop your shit to a piece

[/b]

practice bubble letters and doing final outlines on your shit (outlining your shit with the same color as the fill in or another color that makes it stand out. Draw on everything, scetching shit out millions of times helps. vandaleyez and fuck all the silly bitches talking shit from behind a fucking computer screen

Rock The Fourty-->ANAL

damn yo lay off her dick... lyrik practice and yea... 1hands 2throws 3gettinup 4pieces.... that shit was atleast 4 or 5 pages back... im 14 and i produce some nasty shits... just cause shes a girl.... dont mean u gotta fucking sweat her shit... but keep practicing....

NOW THATS THE TRUTH!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Archived