Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

Re: Pores....

Originally posted by RootBeerOne

-first of all i dont threaten no one cuz they are "more up than me", i have smashed that city into the ground.

{yeah, for how long, 2 months??]

-bjork; you have been getting up for a few months.

[your a HOMO for that one... Ive been doin shit for 2 years. Bombing for over a year STRAIGHT in sacramento, clearly, you can see this, as well as many other in the city]

i had to leave taht city cuz i did more that 365 days in jail all togother for graffiti alone and have a case pending. you know that. i dont need to talk about what i have done or post shit on the graff guys thread or the suburbs-of-sacramento thread.

[suburbs... why you so set on the suburbs? So lets see... the:

*Heavens i do are concidered suburbs...

*killing 99' 5' 50' and 80 are concidered the suburbs...

(constantly, that is)

*The water tower on 50.... Is concidered the suburbs.. which, you being king and all, woulda hit days ago if you didnt snitch, and or get caught... right???

*ALL of the billboards I have done, are concidered suburbs, which yeah, ive done more than you, even while you were here. Funny that you say your up in other cities.. what.. the city where you live? too bad all your shits dissed.

-you are a fuccing toy. you just started writing.

[Actually, I didn't just start writing. Your a fag for sayin that. And you know its true. Might not have as many "years" under your belt, concidering you should be "burnin" for the amount youve been painting... You got caught up... Does that make you some "hard core motherfucker? At least in your eyes it does.]

-how the fucc are you even talking to me?! you almost got your head smashed into the ground for talkign shit behind my bacc <~~ OOOh CRIP XIV STATUS DOUBLE CC NIGGA PORES...

[ I did did I? Or did you forget the homie fronted on you and 3 other "teamates"??? Ya seem to forget that one kiddo. Yellin FCK NIGGA out the window as you drive off. FAKE CREW NIGGA. You do realize the real FC aint yours, and you arent "clicked" up like ya seem to think you are.]

-and the only reason you didnt is cuz i felt bad for you. you were with one person who is my friend as well and it was at a show with MY crew. do you really think i had to "try to" beat you up?

[Yeah, actually I did, because the realizm of it, in which yah, you should open your little eyes and see, is that you wouldnt of touched me. BOTTOM LINE. Tryna throw bottles at my feet. You know what happend after that. and yall walked away yellin FCK NIGGA out the window... FAG]

-i dont play that sexist bull shit and i dont give a fucc about guy/girl shit. graffiti has no face to me...

[You dont gotta play shit. You are no body to call me toy. I know im not. Therefore doesn't matter.]

-if you have a problem, you know a million ways to get at me to appoligise.

[You should appologise to the public for being a fag. I aint got shit to appologise to you for. and when your confronted... you aint got shit to say about what i supposidly said "behind" your back. oooh fuckin kay.]

-otherwise shut the fucc up talking to me and you better run when you see me

[run when i see you? you dont scare me kid. your like as tall as me. im not one to "fight" over graffiti. especially when the beef started over nothing. over your stupid ass bein mad cos i got ups. but yeah, im not up, dont do shit in the city, and am a toy. RIGHT. ]

Your chatter is worthless. You try and nit-pick at any little think youcan possible to talk shit, but the realizm is your wrong. I break everything you say down. and let you know how it is. so, since your "bacc in sacc" bust some "burners" and "throwies"..... See you in the yard... homie <3 <3 <3

god dont cry man really itll be ok

i gotta tissue for u if u need one bra

Guest rob deer

this thread makes me want to shoot a girl with a flare gun. no, not really though. i think i'll just break a bottle over her head. nah, wait, i don't have any issues with my mom. any girl writer want a hug? bear hugs all day just strong enough so as not to bruise a titty. that'll show em.

STOP FILLIN THREADS WITH GAY ARGUMENTS. YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS E-MAIL EACHOTHER FOR FUCKS SAKE. NO ONE WANTS TO READ YOUR DRIVEL THAT JUST GOES ROUND IN CIRCLES.:mad:

Re: all this text

Originally posted by K-Rock

is making my eyes hurt...this is a flick post god dam it!

So here goes it...

http://www.hellskids.com/images/HeirAnzac204.jpg'>

comments please...

p.s. love to hear how all you girls are going!

drop me an email if yas want (especially post and devilush)

--->

heir@hellskids.com

lets see that Degay guy or whatever peep this shit

fuck i luv it awesome style

props to girl writers man they got fuckin courage

if i was a girl i wouldnt hit trains by myself id be so scared of bein raped and shit

word up to the ladies props

Originally posted by droptheknife

STOP FILLIN THREADS WITH GAY ARGUMENTS. YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS E-MAIL EACHOTHER FOR FUCKS SAKE. NO ONE WANTS TO READ YOUR DRIVEL THAT JUST GOES ROUND IN CIRCLES.:mad:

word up welcome to 12oz and every other graff forum i have ever been in

Originally posted by timemachine

fafi is a fuckin fox

i think she's a model.i was going to buy some stuff from her site, but i dont know how to convert the price.

http://www.fafi.net/bung.jpg'>

http://www.fafi.net/fafiandtilt/fett.jpg'>

http://www.fafi.net/fafiandtilt/fjap.jpg'>

http://www.fafi.net/fafiandtilt/Fafi138.jpg'>

http://www.fafi.net/wallswith/doUlikethrowupbig.jpg'>

wow what happened here?

if this continues, i'll probably start another thread; it'll be called ladies of graffiti cuz i'm too old to be called a girl...haha! yeah i'm getting old...

oh and btw, grown folks only please. kthx...i got love for all female writers, but this has got to stop. ya'll know better than that...

peace+love...

PORES IS GAY

Well all I know aside from bjork being a homie pores is a fucken shit talkin ass biatch. Not like I'm likely to run into him any where but I just wanted to put it out there that pores sucks dick and thinks he's a highlands crip. Pores you will have your day. That puts me at ease, cause its gonna be great.

Im not one for internet beef but I have no other way of getting my opinion to this bitch.

MGK..Squad up

dear ms. graffiti cheerleader slut,

first of all youre not breaking anything down. you are a toy. just because you think that i was "only up for 2 months" is because you had just strated writing. i have seen your shit since day one. you are not shit. i dont care about these fuccing fronts of freeway signs that you KEEP talking about or the other bull shit that is buffed in a matter of days. i am more up than you in many other cities and i dont care about your toy-ass graffiti that you post all over the internet. nor does anyone else. but i will say that you were shook as fucc when i seen you and almost got your head kicced in. regardless to what bullshit you say you were hella scarred and did not say ANY of the fake-ass shit youre talking right now. and your homie didnt punk anyone. he tried to get your bacc cuz you were gonna get fucced up. the only reason he didnt get fuccing jumped is cuz he is my homie and i stopped people from doing it. now when i see you you are gonna get fucced up. before you go and talk hella shit on the internet about shit you have no idea about cuz you werent writing when i was doing shit there, learn your facts. come to the bay, come to portland, come to seattle...then say im not up and all my shit is dissed. until then, shut the fucc up. you are just making yourself look like an idiot

Guest Are2

holy shit.

it turned into a soap opera in here.

i remember beef.

it was motivating

but i'm so glad i'm outta that shit. [for now]

don't take it so seriously.

pores worries about punking too many toys on this shit and turns threads sour, atleast pores does real graff to make thrreads something though. bjork too much garbage graff on the internet, those trains suck and belong on your computer only, and next time you post one, post just one, theyre like mayonaise and when we see to much, its just ooughhhh. show more ass and less graff. .

beating up girls?

flare guns?

internet bitchiness?

you all sound like little girls to me, post some more pictures of yourself painting in skimpy clothing, at least it made freight fliks interesting! :D :crazy:

oh and devilush, if the prices on fafi's site are in euros they convert as roughly equal to us$ i think.

Originally posted by beefedout

post some more pictures of yourself painting in skimpy clothing

:lol: and those stupid ghetto slippers

Originally posted by Devilush

i was going to buy some stuff from her site, but i dont know how to convert the price.

argh.

me too.

yaaaayyyyy

stupidest thread on 12:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

first and last time viewer:lol: :lol: