Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by edogg+Jan 4 2005, 04:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Jan 4 2005, 04:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Jan 3 2005, 09:01 AM

Originally posted by edogg@Jan 3 2005, 02:40 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-bodice_ripper@Jan 2 2005, 03:33 PM

go ahead and dodge the point. I don't care....

you make points now? oh, well then please by all means remind me what it was. i guess i did overlook it but if its no trouble to you i'd love to know what it was you were bitching at me about.

feel free to scroll back a bit and read...wallow in all the female unity....maybe post some flicks...

look. i tend to be rather thick headed and i dont catch on to things to well. you wanna make a point here sunshine? come out and say it cut the witty remarks so all this back and forth bullshit ends. i cant post flicks anyways, i dont have a scanner, i dont have a digital camera. i dont even know where you came off saying that in the first place, but i'll let it slide. just say what you wanna say for fucks sake and quit beatin around the bush... (haha).

[/b]

I'm not here to teach you to read. yeah, you go ahead and let it slide - I'd hate to catch some more e-beef.

gotta love pms. hey check it out- im responding! that means.. i can read, right? good thing i saved you the trouble of having to do that. i bet your schedule is pretty packed enough as it is with all that shit talking you take part in. mmmmmmm e-beef. im done with this shit. PEACE BITCH.

Originally posted by edogg@Jan 9 2005, 06:05 AM

gotta love pms. hey check it out- im responding! that means.. i can read, right? good thing i saved you the trouble of having to do that. i bet your schedule is pretty packed enough as it is with all that shit talking you take part in. mmmmmmm e-beef. im done with this shit. PEACE BITCH.

look at all this female unity.

Me and your ma.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by RocktroOner@Dec 29 2004, 12:41 AM

Fuck a bitch writing. fuck a bitch who sits on 12oz bitching about dudes who bitch about bitches writing. you all should quit your day jobs and start giving BLOW jobs. A bitch that writes would be all cool and shit, if you had big tits and shit you could go on missions with me, but the fact of the matter is that one hundred percent of bitches that write are some hideous bitches....

:biglaugh:

hahahahahaha

any girl who wants to promote herself as a CHICK writer, rather than just someone who wants to get up and rock, isn't in it for the graff - she's obsessed with some PLAYED OUT gimmick.

and any one of you who dignifies some sexist ignorant comment with a response, from guys who only post them to get a rise outta you.. is exactly what they think and say you are, a dumb bitch.

but all the same, rocktro how bout you DONT quit your day job pumping my gas and stop thinking of yourself as a god damned god when it comes to graff just because you have a dick. any girl that can hang is just as deserving as any dude. and i'm sure there are more than a handful of girls out there that are better than even you. not to mention a hell of a lot better looking too.

all in good fun :love4:

• 2 weeks later...

yo he is just saying some girls suck and thay do at times. I am a hot nasty girl with tits and a pretty face and a phat ass shit son. It dosen't mater all I care about is my art, good spots and righting my name. Rocking out with my paint and haveing a good time. fuck I'll go on missions with you baby!!!!! rikku riku

All city dreams big booty skims!!!!

so that is some of my simple bombing ish but I am realy about peiceing and doing wildstyles and cool graff.

mY fr8s suck!!!! I love stickers and doing handys. :love2: thank's ash! all of the fixs are from the winter I paint better in the summer!!!!! I kill shit RIKU. :king:

Archived