Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'...Your simply entertainment'

That's funny cause I've never heard of you either Stockton. I can't believe Devilush associates with you. You suck.

And Mr. Brooks..Um? You must be retarded...So you're calling Sever, Revok, Saber etc...pieces of shit. Because they do a hell of alot of piecing. Granted they've done quite a bit of bombing but regardless. But it seems as of late..piecing is the theme.

Who cares anyway...she does what she does. Kinda like how..you act like pricks just because you feel like it..

brooks

YOUR COMMENTS SHOWS JUST HOW MATURE U AND YOUR MIND WORK. U MUST BE ONE OF THE ONES WHO WANT AND CAN'T DO. SO NEXT BEST THING IS "PUT DOWNS". U NEED TO GET A REALITY CHECK ON WHAT IS ART AND WHAT IS JUST PUT DOWNS TO WANT U CAN NOT DO AND OTHERS CAN!:P

Guest 1stchance
Originally posted by Facet

i am not a piecer.

exactly honey, your not a good bomber either... now can you understand my concept

I wish more women wrote graffiti, and I wish they were actually good, and I wish they didn't get the exaggerated attention they get... and I hope you existing girls take my shit talk and get off the pedistal and practice,,, so you can out do some men,,, but never me:king:

Originally posted by 1stchance

exactly honey, your not a good bomber either... now can you understand my concept

I wish more women wrote graffiti, and I wish they were actually good, and I wish they didn't get the exaggerated attention they get... and I hope you existing girls take my shit talk and get off the pedistal and practice,,, so you can out do some men,,, but never me:king:

thems is fighting words. uh oh, canada, you got me shakin in my boots. :rolleyes:

ok... so i'm a chick.... i write....

I'm not out looking for beef or trying to be something I'm not.

I draw everyday.... no exceptions... everyday i have to do at least one piece in a book or somewhere..

I have only been writting a year..

And Yes I did start because of my bf.....

Before you down play that.... get to know me first. (I started writting in high school but stopped)

Been writting a year I have over 20 frieghts and have been spotted on here already....

I dont come in here to talk trash...

I prop who needs to be propped and i admire the rest...

All i gotta say now... is that there's crazy trash talk out there... everyone is only as good as they allow themselves to be... if your fake... theres no need for us to trash talk you because it will show up in your pieces. This is just a general statement of frustration so dont take offence.

Graffiti is a mans world that a few women are trying like hell to hold thier heads above water in... why? because graff does the same thing for us as it does for you... it's a break... it's life.... it's our heart... its our soul.... it's all some of us have...

Like i said before i have been only writting a year... but you see your own progress and if your are happy with your own progress.... then FUCK what anyone has to say about it cause at least you got your ups.

Originally posted by 1stchance

whhaaaaaaa???!! man you've got some balls to say that. why dont YOU get off your pedestal and stop down playing people in this thread.

whats up men women, girls and boys, i went down to a lay-up the other night, and it was pretty dark, i saw alot of shit, but i saw some simples, and im wondering about one of em.....i think it said shipley, or shilopuy, or somethin like that, im pretty sure it started with sh and ended with a y, somethin about it made me think a chick painted it, it was on a brand new csx freight, and looked like it had just been painted......so can anyone tell me if this writer is a chick or a dude?, it would be great if i was told, and if it helps, there was another csx box, right next to it, with a lewis peice on it, both writers letters looked the same, so maybe it was the same writer, but if anyone knows wether or now the first writer was a chick or a dude, please respond.....

peice..

women or not your nto a graffiti writer if yo udont bomb. PERIOD. If your into legals cool, but if you dont do illegal shit your not a fuckin writer. Your at best a muralist, at worst a lame that exploits our culture for your own gains or satisfactions and perpatraits as something they deep down inside know they arent.

SMD

I seen a gates piece w/ smd Im guessing thats her crizew. regardless theres a old crew from L.a called SMd it stands for suck my DICK. Just lettin you internet junkies something to ponder the next time you put that crew up. peace to man woman and child. lates

You know..how can females ever expect anyone to take them seriously, when even females themselves put each other down.

That shit is so unneccessary.

I don't understand why girls have such a problem showing each other support AND respect. I think girls have enough trouble trying to prove themselves as writers... along with trying to fight off the general mentality held by most male writers that we're just graff hoes -without members of our own sex trying to discredit us with the same philosophy. You can't imagine how many writers have tried to hook up with me or get me to perform sexual favors because he didn't get that I just wanted to paint. Or another group of dudes, who tried to tag me at a party like I'm some graf beer slut. They think they can get away with that shit because of that mentality...and then here comes another girl who shoots down her fellow female writers by feeding that same ignorance.

And for the record ALOT of girls who write kickass and alot of them hold it down. And I live in the northwest I haven't encountered any 'gangstered out female writers who are holding it down' not these days anyway.

Re: Devilush

Originally posted by ElleGenie

I just wanted to let you know I got your package! Thank you so much..these stickers are fucking great. I don't know how I'm going to give these away. Love you! Thank you!!

p.s. you're package and phems will go out shortly

thats great!!! i'm glad that you liked them. the ones that arent colored are the ones that i did all drizzunk. hahahah talk about detailed like whoa.

Archived