Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by post.

yeah...... so...... i fell off...... fucking college.

miss ya phem9... where's my #1 inspiration when i need her?

awe i miss u! hope college is being good 2 ya! i'm here girl. phone/e-mail me! u betta neva fall off. it's a hiatus is all. ;)

elle - i luv that girl tat. is it mucha? very nice! the plus pieces are swell!

the yellow 1 is smooth n girl u gotta a good eye 4 color.

devilush. post sum of yer flavor 4 us..oh come on...& if u kno 30stockton...pls pass tha word - no hard feelings ya kno:o

thx 4 tha luv y'all!!! more pics latah.

gettin loose don't make ya tight...

I love Devilush, I hope she'd doing well -since she never sends me emails anymore!

Phem, I believe it is a Mucha, I think I've seen it before. But then it could be a Mucha knock-off that I've seen before too. Are you gonna be able to come through with those flicks I requested. I will repay you fully.

dood. we're on the computer at the same time for the first time!!!

i know i know i know. i suck. but trust me i will write an email. it's just that i'm a really big stoner. hahah. excuses excuses.

hey about the stickeroos...please email me an address. i know i have your current one i just wanna make sure.

i drew out the characters and colored them etc etc. did you wanna personalize them? i would rather have you do that part.

i also want to send you a bunch of gocco stickers that i have been making in the past. and i will also send some PEZ and SUPER stickers. would that be okay?

Originally posted by phem9

devilush. post sum of yer flavor 4 us..oh come on...& if u kno 30stockton...pls pass tha word - no hard feelings ya kno:o

thx 4 tha luv y'all!!! more pics latah.

please girl! like i have done any work in the past 4 years!!

30stockton?? he's harmless. :)

Guest 1stchance

women graffiti writers..

They can be like the deaf and blind Helen Keller.. she was not a good author, but the fact that she was able to produce a book despite her handicap was fascinating to readers.

women are better at manipulation and patience, hence they are piecers for the most part..

Rarely have I ever seen a women accomplished in more instant levels of lettering such as signature handstyles or basic letters.

Originally posted by 1stchance

women graffiti writers..

They can be like the deaf and blind Helen Keller.. she was not a good author, but the fact that she was able to produce a book despite her handicap was fascinating to readers.

women are better at manipulation and patience, hence they are piecers for the most part..

Rarely have I ever seen a women accomplished in more instant levels of lettering such as signature handstyles or basic letters.

i just went to toronto. i passed up the chance of going to this graf art show?? at this art gallery? i forgot. but someone from a shop told me about it. USUCK is up. sorta.

women graffiti writers..

i just went to toronto. i passed up the chance of going to this graf art show?? at this art gallery? i forgot. but someone from a shop told me about it. USUCK is up. sorta.

women graffiti writers..

i am not a piecer.

women graffiti writers..

I too concur.

And elle g, You said and I quote " I doubt you have anything to show (for how much you've run your mouth)."

The funny part about that is you know who I am and you seen my stuff. The reason you have seen my work is because others appreciated it and posted it.

Originally posted by UnFAMOUS

I too concur.

And elle g, You said and I quote " I doubt you have anything to show (for how much you've run your mouth)."

The funny part about that is you know who I am and you seen my stuff. The reason you have seen my work is because others appreciated it and posted it.

Well if I've already seen it, then most likely everyone else in this thread has too, so why don't you post your shit and back up your shit talk. Until you do...I call your bluff. I mean you can't expect me or anyone else to take you seriously if you aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is..so to speak. I just think you're full of bullshit.

And 1stchance...I dunno maybe I'm reading it wrong..but it sounds like you're implying that being a woman is a handicap(in that first paragraph)...:confused:

I could be wrong...it's hard to decipher type sometimes.

BEING A WOMEN IS NOT A HANDICAP! It sounds like u r saying it IS!?

I mean 4 myself I'd rather piece than bomb/tag etc. cause the end result makes me happier! I think that's just me, and it has nothing to do with being a lady. There are guys out there the same way. :rolleyes:

Now this here is a TRUE QUEEN...and a true inspiration! GO MICKEY!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pe6d070175baa86215a6565474465785c/fabd34d0.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p29c3e77856e4ca2ce167dbd326a015ef/fabd34ca.jpg'>

I think she's been doing tha grafffiti 4 over 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kansas City Kunts Kant Read...

Yeah bitch paint legals and frieghts all yer life and feel mature and big come to sf acn get your kunt busted out i'm a muther fucking hater fo shizzi .I'm from the harsh reality gan you big time nobody...Hey heard you toys lost your leagal wall to chip visi and next ...and as far as you rockin a saber piece..its like this...he never heard of you. I got faded with that fool about 10 minutes ago! wait there was one more thing i wanted to ask...Who are you again...oh yeah nobody

Originally posted by phem9

BEING A WOMEN IS NOT A HANDICAP! It sounds like u r saying it IS!?

I mean 4 myself I'd rather piece than bomb/tag etc. cause the end result makes me happier! I think that's just me, and it has nothing to do with being a lady. There are guys out there the same way. :rolleyes:

not that i care...but just piecing makes you something other than a graffiti writer...

Archived