Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

NACE FR8S.....

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY
Guest rolldafukout

thanks man, shit is amazing, hope to see some of them in the pack you owe me

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

never saw that rbox e2e before... really nice.

rip.

Originally posted by 5starstyle

truly one of the greats

RIP

yo dude , were down but seriously what the fuk are you talking about......do you even know anything about nace other than what you heard on here ? i dont think so bc i been writing alot longer than you and i dont even know very much.......i guess this just gets back to the thread about respecting ppl only when they r dead , not that im disrespecting , but it just annoys me that your fronting like you know , when i doubt you do

trhose are dope fr8s , especially the e2e's and whole car ......fudge i wish i had a spot to hit wholecars

i never knew the guy, i'm not even from his state. but i had heard of him and seen his work in real life on walls and fr8s. i respected him and when i heard he died it really shocked me.

all very nice flix. 1st time i heard of nace was in 96 or 97. i bought my first graff mag and it was an all freight issue with a nace interview in it. reading the interview is probably what got me started on painting and taking an interest in freights. (anyone remember the mag im talking about?) he was an inspiration to me even though i never knew him and we lived on different coasts. rip.

this is the first time i have seen some of these trains (like the silver e2e with chip)... good post. that "fame city" hopper is the first freight i ever remember seeing in person from anyone.

IRON BURNERS...

I believe was the magazine that "JACK MEOFF"

is asking about... (I think.)

That was back when I first met Nace, he would come to cincinnati, from NJ just to paint with KAPS & KEES, -- that was thier magazine. it only had one issue.... then they gave all thier archives to Scribble, I believe. -- I was a big toy then, and Nace was still super cool to me. We did holy rollers with 10 people at a layup, and actually got away with it. --- R.I.P. NACE!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this