How can we wank up in here without @Deine Mudder?

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, LUGR said:

this is an attempt at cricket humor….?

I assume so based on my Limited sample data whereby the only cricketer I know actually had a decent sense of humour I guess you can extrapolate the fact I would usually avoid people who think either whacking balls with a bat or standing around in the sun for literal days on end waiting for a ball to fall your way so you actually have something to do in between watching some other man rub a rockhard cricketball on his balls tells you all you need to know in respect of answering your question.

and if that didn't make it clear enough as to what I think of cricket just remember India and Pakistan love this shit and we see how their economies and societies have turned out

Edited by Mauler5150

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

this is an attempt at cricket humor….?

sure is 

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

and if that didn't make it clear enough as to what I think of cricket just remember India and Pakistan love this shit and we see how their economies and societies have turned out

Please chill with the racism.

• Truth 2