Guess the movie (2019 version)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
31 minutes ago, where said:

You got it, I figured since that scene was on the poster someone would get it easily, great flick been really into Korean movies lately 

Like wise. Check out “Save the Green Planet!” if you have the chance. It’s a lot of fun. They’re making original content, which is refreshing.

That movie also comes from a short story by Haruki Murakami called “Barn Burning” if you want to check it out. 

Running around, but I’ll post in the next two or so hours. Gotta think a little.

Wicked obscure Lolol. Doesn’t get much more obscure than that. Almost worth a neg  but I love Japanese culture and  things are weird for Asian folks peoples right now so I’ll let it slide. saw alone with a lonely bartender at a hipster metal bar a few years ago. Super weird. And I used to love murakami when I was still smart and read books. Should definitely do that again. 

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Wicked obscure Lolol. Doesn’t get much more obscure than that. Almost worth a neg  but I love Japanese culture and  things are weird for Asian folks peoples right now so I’ll let it slide. saw alone with a lonely bartender at a hipster metal bar a few years ago. Super weird. And I used to love murakami when I was still smart and read books. Should definitely do that again. 

if theres a Criterion edition it should get a pass for being obscure imo

Mind you I havent seen any of those criterion foreigns so i wouldnt get them

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

@Kultsit is on criterion.

And noes if you know anything about Japanese horror you know about that movie. I should neg you for suggesting to neg me but you are considering reading Murakami so I’m gonna let it slide.

Lololol! I know far more Korean horror than Japanese. At least I think so, but I could be fuckin up. And Jesus Christ what’s the cut off for a guy knowing about a movie!? Does 5/6 years ago count? Are we supposed to know things decades before the age of the guess the movie thread lololol!? And hellll naw @Kultsjust because a movie is on criterion for damn sure doesn’t scurry away from being too obscure. There are so many ridiculous films on there not a damn one of us have seen or heard of ever...

ANYWAYS! JEEEEZ! 

ima keep it Asian. And funky. And criterion (early hint) but yes this is rather popular IMO and not very obscure at all whatsoever lol. 
image.png.ebf89f8df7c292a5c69129f126d0a9bb.png

• LOL! 2

House is dope. I wouldn’t say it’s obscure enough for a negative. 
there is an import video game store I shop at quite a bit, they had a translation of home sweet home on famicom so I picked it up and they gave me a rip of the movie for free 😂 didn’t really enjoy the movie though. Game was solid

Edited by MrSirius
  • Props 2

17 minutes ago, MrSirius said:

House is dope. I wouldn’t say it’s obscure enough for a negative. 
there is an import video game store I shop at quite a bit, they had a translation of home sweet home on famicom so I picked it up and they gave me a rip of the movie for free 😂 didn’t really enjoy the movie though. Game was solid

im envious. Id play that . the packaging was cool? 

• Like 1